32. Why Comparing People To Leprechauns Isn't An Insult

Pov Yoongi

After dinner I was now sitting in this stupid room again.

Can't believe I really have to write that dumb essay now. And then Jimin is going to be here all the time too.
So annoying!

I waited a few more minutes until Professor Leprechaun and Mochi-Boy came into the classroom as well.

"I will come back in a few hours to get your finished essays. They should have at least 2000 words and you better have them finished by the time I come to get them." Professor Flitwick explained to us before he was leaving the room again.

Great. Just great! How am I supposed to write 2000 words about such a stupid topic?

I let out a heavy sigh and started to write down.

'Why comparing people to leprechauns isn't an insult'

The leprechaun is a solitary creature who spends their time making and mending shoes....

"I didn't even do anything and now I have to write this shit. Why can't I just go back to the dorms and sleep." I mumbled to myself. "I don't even know what to write down. I mean how is being called a leprechaun not an insult?"

I looked around the room since I was bored and couldn't think of anything to write down.

Then my eyes landed on my homework and I stopped for a second. I stood up and walked towards the desk to examine the piece of paper.

That isn't my handwriting. But I certainly know exactly who wrote this.

"That piece of shit." I said angrily and turned around. Jimin looked frightened at me when he saw my furious expression.

"You! Come here!" I said in a demanding tone.

He stood up and came towards me. "W-What is it?"

"Do you know whose handwriting this is?" I asked and pointed at his homework.

He looked at me in disbelieve before he slowly broke the eye contact to check the written insults.

His eyes widened and he looked back at me. "That's Taes handwriting. But why would he do that to me?"

"Thought so." I growled. "That stupid asshole."

"Why did you ask?" Jimin said confused.

"Because that...." I pointed at my own homework. "....is Jungkooks work. And that means that they were plotting this and wanted us to get detention."

"I still don't get why they would do that." Jimin pouted.

Cute. And so innocent. He really doesn't believe his friend would do that to him.

"We should get revenge. They can't just do something like that to us." I explained. "You in?"

"Oh hell yes!" Jimin stated and we sat back down to discuss our plan.

••••••••••••••••••••