22. Necklace

Pov Jimin

It was Thursday. The day before the match.

We were sitting in the Great Hall. Breakfast was nearly over and the owls would bring the mail in a few minutes.

Maybe my mother wrote me a letter again. It has been so long since I heard from her.

I don't even know if I can go home in the holidays or if I have to stay in school.

As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice a big black owl landing in front of me.

Have they bought a new owl? I've never seen this one before.

I untied the letter from it's leg and it immediatly flew away.

I opened the envelope and took the letter out.

Jimin,
I appreciate that you gave me the ring back.
But I want you to keep it.
You got it back from the rat, so you should be it's new owner now.
May it remember you of that day.
~Y

I smiled to myself and took the envelope in my hands again. I looked inside it once again and found the ring. There was a leather band too so that I could wear it as a necklace.

As I took it out a little note fell out as well.

I put a leather band in here as well because that ring won't fit your little, chubby fingers ;)

I huffed.

That jerk. Just when I thought he did something cute.

I looked at the Slytherins table, searching for Yoongi. When I found him we made eye contact. I smiled at him, mouthing a 'thank you'.

He just winked at me and turned his head to talk to Namjoon again.

I took the necklace and put it around my neck.

I couldn't stop smiling as I turned around to face my friends again.

"So.... what stood in that letter?" Tae asked with a smirk.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered as I grabbed the letter and the note so that Tae couldn't read it.

"Suuuure. That's why you kept smiling to yourself the whole time you were reading that." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Please show us Chim." Jin begged.

"I don't think so." I answered and crossed my arms infront of my chest.

"Please~" Tae looked at me with puppy eyes.

I shook my head and stood up from the table.

"I'll go back to the dorms already. See you in class." I waved at them and headed out of the Great Hall.

In the dorms I hid the letter and the note in my bedside table. After that I went to class.

~time skip~

After classes and the last Quidditch training before the game tomorrow I headed to the Prefects bathroom to take a long relaxing bath.

I let hot water into the tub and bubbles in all colours and seizes.

I took all my clothes off and got into the water.

"Unbeliebubble amazing." I giggled to myself.

I played with the bubbles for a little while until I heard the door open.

I widened my eyes and turned around to look at the door.

My eyes grew even wider when I locked eyes with the boy who was standing there.

Min Yoongi.

He looked just as shocked as I was and was about to turn around and leave the room again, not saying a word. But I stopped him.

I jumped out of the tub without thinking and grabbed his wrist. "Please don't leave just because of me. I don't mind if you stay."

He didn't look at me and just handed me his towel. I was confused at this action and didn't know what he wanted me to do with that.

"You know I wouldn't mind looking at your naked booty, but I'm sure you wouldn't like that. So please cover yourself." He said, still looking into another direction.

I looked down at me, my face slowly turning into a tomato. I grabbed the towel as fast as I could and wrapped it around my waist.

Shit. SHIT. SHIT! Did he see anything? Oh please tell me he didn't!

"Calm down. I didn't look." He chuckled.

"Y-Yeah thanks. A-Anyways, l-like I said y-you don't have to l-leave." I said, not daring to look at his face.

He grabbed my chin. "Don't be embarrassed." He said. "If you really don't mind I'll stay."

I just nodded and turned to go back into the water. "Can you look away for a moment?" I asked and got inside the water once he did.

"He won't even see anything through the bubbles. So it's not a big deal." I tried to calm my nerves.

He started to strip down until he was standing there in his boxers only. Then he looked at me with a smirk. "Like what you see?" I instantly turned around.

I can't believe he caught me staring. But it's not my fault. I mean who wouldn't stare at these abs? Shit I might get a problem now.

"I don't judge you." He grinned at me. "Just a little unfair, don't you think? I didn't get to look at your body."

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't looking, I swear." I squealed as I covered my eyes with my hands.

I heard him entering the water but I still left my face covered. I just didn't dare to look.

Then I felt how he slowly removed my hands. I opened my eyes and locked them with his. He looked so intimidating. So....

....close. He's too close.

I wanted to go backwards, but I was already leaning against the wall. He had placed his hands on the top of the tub on both sides of me. So I also couldn't escape that way.

He must have noticed me searching for a way to escape him. "There is no way babyboy. You can't escape me."

He looked down at my neck and smiled. "I see you are wearing the necklace."

He moved his finger along the leather band, sending shivers down my spine. He then grabbed it, wrapping it around his hand, and pulled me towards him.

"Looks good." He whispered in my ear.

Maybe it wasn't the right decision to tell him to stay.

••••••••••••••••••••