Floof #4

Cross's pov

I was cleaning up the kitchen as Nightmare was working in his room and the others trying to chop there each other's head off..I heard the ruckus coming closer and closer until a loud bang came from the next room. I ran over to see what it was and it was Horror getting thrown by Killer. Dust and I walked back into the kitchen..
"So..Why is it happening this time..?" I asked. Dust shrugged as he helped me wipe the countertops. And after that we just talked for a bit not even acknowledging the bangs from the other room anymore.

No one's pov

Cross and Dust talked until Nightmare bursted out of nowhere grabbing Killer and Horror and throwing them up the stairs causing loud groans from the two and sighs from Dust and Cross. Cross looked up at Nightmare and saw him motioning a tentical towards him. Cross excused himself from his conversation with Dust following Nightmare's tentical to a few rooms down..
"So..Cross," Nightmare said awkwardly nervous.
"Yeah?" Cross answered. Nightmare grabbed Cross's waist pulling him closer. Cross had a purple hue appearing.
"U-uhh.." Cross let out nervously. Nightmare suddenly connected the gap in between both Cross and him leaning down to reach Cross's height. Nightmare eventually pulled away a few seconds later. Cross was wide eyed and confused staring at Nightmare. Cross grabbed Nightmare pulling him down and kissing him..

(It's short again ric ;∆; ))