12

"Jihye, listen. I met one of the most beautiful guy's I've ever seen. I think I'm gonna cry." I said.

"As beautiful as Na Jaemin?" She asked trough the phone.

"Are you kidding me? Of course!" I said grinning.

"Did that guy give you drugs or something?! No one- nearly no one is as beautiful as him!" She said and I knew she was hopping around her bed.
"Anyways, what's his name?"

"Well, he's a friend of my cousin apparently and he just changed school's." I said still grinning.

"What? How come your cousin knows him? Isn't your cousin somewhere in Las Vegas?" She asked me.

"Yeah he is, but they met trough some other friends, I don't know how that worked though." I said thinking about it.

"Sounds complicated. Anyways, now tell me the hell his name." She said a little angry.

"Something like- Kim Jisung? No wait, Han Jisung!" I said sitting straight up.

"The small guy with weird hair?" She asked with a sigh at the end.

"Yes, w-why are you sighing?" I asked worried. "Is he like a weird guy?"

"He is. But that's not the problem." She said making me even more worried.

"What is it?" I nearly screamed.
I don't know why I'm acting like this right now, I don't even know him or anything.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" She asked with a low voice.

"Stop making me worried and just tell me!" I whined making my phone on the speaker.

"He is my step brother." She sighed.

"Are you kidding me? Making me all worried just 'cuz he's your step brother?" I said closing my eyes with a sigh.

"But he doesn't want a girlfriend, so give it up straight away." She laughed.
"My mom is callling me, I'll text you later!" She said and hung up.

.
.

"I'll have to die alone." I sighed.

"You'll really never find a boyfriend." My brother laughed.
"But don't worry, you'll end with cats. So you won't be completely alone." He laughed again.

I hit him a few times and whined around. "What was that with that Jaemin dude? Weren't you a couple?" He asked looking at me.

"Couple. Yeah of course we were. We were fake, all this fake relationship made was hurting me." I rolled my eyes.

--------------------

Vote&Comment