18

"You know," Jeno began looking down at me with a smile. "Yuri is a hoe, Jaemin ain't much better." He went on, holding my shoulders.

"Wait so- you mean Jaemin is playing with all the girls?" I asked, confused.

"Jeno say's yes. You know, I really love my best friend, but I need to ask you for a favor." He sighed after mentioning himself in the third person.

"I'm not gonna fuck with him." I said and crossed my arms.

"No- Ew. I just want you to get over this, like he went through nearly every girl in school. And that's all cuz of Yuri." Jeno sighed, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I won't do anything. Him and me aren't even friends?" I said and tilted my head, looking to the side.

"You'll get something in return. What do you want?" He smirked, and put his hand over my shoulder pulling me closer. "How about the two of us are gonna have a beautiful night?" He whispered in my ear.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." I said and acted like I'd throw up. I was more than disgusted at the moment.

"I was just kidding, your body isn't my type. Anyways, how about We go shopping? I'll pay for everything."

.
.

"And why is this annoying loser here?" I asked, looking at Jeno who was going next to me.

"Annoying loser? I'm dating your best friend!" He said and raised his eyebrows.

"Please just get whatever you want. And how about we go to a hair salon later?" Jeno asked touching my hair.

"Seems nice. And you're sure I don't have to do more than just be Friends with him?" I asked, making sure about the deal.

~

"Choose nice clothes! This looks like something my grandmother would wear!" Donghyuck sighed and gave me clothes, I should try on.
That's how it went for the past 2 hours. They told me to choose whatever I want and now they're complaining about everything.

"I look like a slut donghyuck." I looked at the mirror in front me and Jeno pulled the curtain away. "That's because you're not wearing it the way you should wear it." Jeno laughed and put the clothes in their right place. I looked at him do his thing with an open mouth.

~

"Let's dye your hair!" Jeno said looking trough the magazine on the table. "No? I like my hair as it is now." I sighed and grabbed the book out of his hands.

"Let's just cut it." I said looking at Jeno who was about to grab the magazine again.

"Cutting it is." He sighed disappointed and layed back.

------------------

I'm thinking about ending this soon because I'm gonna publish a new book!
Vote&comment&follow