29

4 days since I came back to Korea, and I found out that my brother had a girlfriend no one knew about. Well they broke up already but I'm still shook. 

Now, Jisung's at my house ranting about Jihye. "Oh, look who's calling me." He said rolling his eyes, showing me Jihye calling him. "What do you need?" He said with no emotions. "You have a boyfriend and that's not me." I looked at him confused and he just shook his head. "She wants to talk to you." He said and handed me his phone. "Can you pick me up?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I know I was an asshole, but I need someone right now." I sighed and asked for her location.

Few minutes later Jisung and I arrived at the park she was at. "He broke up with me." She said as we approached her. "Oh look at that! Now we're good enough!" Jisung said and I just nodded looking at her. "I'm sorry okay!" She said and looked at Jisung. "Can we just go home?" I asked rolling my eyes. 

"Can I sleep at your house?" Jisung asked as we approached their house. "Why?" I asked looking at him. "You should know why." He smiled and I nodded, looking at Jihye who was walking towards the door. "We don't even get a thank you?" I asked and Jisung nodded with a sigh. "She hasn't even said a nice word to me ever since she's been together with Jaemin." He told me and I shook my head.

"Your phone rang, and it said Jaemin so I rejected the call." He told me after I came back from my shower, sitting down next to him. "Good job." I told him, picking up my phone.

Jaemin
Can I talk to you?

Jaemin
can you pick up?

Jaemin
Haneul???

Jaemin
It's important.

Me
You know what's important?

Me
Having a steady relationship

Jaemin
Open the door

Jaemin
Wait someone's with you

Me
nice 

Jaemin
5 Minutes

I rolled my eyes and put my phone on the table, walking over to the door and opening it. "five minutes from now on." I told him and he nodded. "You know, I don't even know if I should tell you this but Jihye and me were never really dating. At first I actually liked her but with time I found out she just used me to make you and donghyuck jealous." I leaned onto the doorframe and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "First of all, I was in Australia I only found out once I came back. And second of all, why make Donghyuck jealous?" I asked him. "She thought Jeno or whoever would tell you, and why? She thought Donghyuck cheated on her." He told me and I just laughed at that. Donghyuck cheating? Oh wow. "So I came here to tell you that I'm sorry, sorry for using you and everything." I looked at him with a shocked expression and was about to say something when Jisung interrupted. "5 Minutes are over!" He yelled as he walked towards us.