02;

Felicity found her way towards the cafeteria after spending time in the library. She couldn't bare to sit in class again after the wave of emotions that filled her body.

She noticed Bella and two others making their way towards a table. She smiled to herself and made her way over to them. Felicity had always skipped lunch in the cafeteria, spending it in her car or the library. But today was different; someone was expecting her. That was a new feeling to her and she loved it.

"City, hey, come sit," Bella directed, motioning toward an empty chair.

"Guys, this is my friend Felicity. Felicity this is Mike and Jessica," they both gave her a look before smiling.

"Hi," they greeted in unison. Mike eyed Felicity, causing her to shift in her seat. Eric appeared suddenly and forced a seat in between Felicity and Bella.

"Mike, you met my home girl Bella," he sneered putting his arm around her.

"Your home girl?" Mike asked awkwardly.

"My girl," another boy said appearing out of nowhere and stealing the chair from under Mike not before giving Bella a kiss on the cheek. Felicity looked behind her and noticed it was the same student from this morning and it irritated her. Tuning out the conversation, Felicity had decided to pull out her book and read instead.

"Felicity, where'd you get your earrings? They're gorgeous!" Jess asked excitedly and Felicity looked up in confusion.

"This little jewelry shop in Seattle," Felicity answered unconsciously bringing her hand up to her ear. She smiled at her. Seattle always seemed to warm her heart. She enjoyed visiting the city, it was something she did quite often.

"Oh you totally have to take me someday!" She responded, Felicity found comfort in the conversation. It was very rare for her to create friendships but Jessica and the others seemed genuinely interested.

Felicity saw Bella's head turn towards the double doors of the cafeteria. The Cullen's and the Hale's moved effortlessly with grace through the lunch room to sit at a table far from where Felicity and Bella were sitting.

"Who are they?" Bella asked. She didn't have to look up to know who Bella was asking about. They were a curious family to all. Especially to Felicity. They made her uncomfortable in the most unusual way. Like her body sensed that there was something wrong before her mind could tell.

"The Cullen's," Angela responded while looking down at her camera.

"And the Hale's," Felicity added in.

"Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago," Jessica continued, joining in on the conversation.

"They kinda keep to themselves," Felicity went on, remembering the kind of person Jasper is.

"Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie Hale, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett Cullen are a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal," Jessica narrated.

Rosalie was angelically beautiful. She was tall and statuesque with an elegant figure similar to a model. Her long wavy hair reached toward the middle of her back which perfectly suited her golden eyes. Emmett on the other hand was big and brawny like a weightlifter but you could see a playful glint in his eye.

"Jess, they're not actually related," Angela told her.

"But they live together. And the little dark haired girl, Alice Cullen, she's really weird. She's best friends with Jasper Hale, the blonde who looks like he's in pain."