Once A Liar

Authors Note

Heyy, So this is my first book on wattpad so i hope you enjoy it... I will be doing Authors notes at the end of chapters but I decided to just do it at the start in this circumstance. Pic of Alanah to the side ( played by Ariel Winter) My computer doesn't exactly auto correct i's to I's so sorry if there are any of those mistakes... I'm out

Persephone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Why bother, you don't even know him?" Z asked me.

"Well it is the polite thing to do. Unlike you, my mother taught me my manners." I harshly responded with. Z was short for Zoe, my best friend. A boy had just tripped over, carrying a pile of papers that were now laying jumbled up on the ground. Despite Z's protests, I went over to assist him in getting his papers back in order. 

" Hi, i'm Alanah, are you new here?" I asked him. I hadn't seen him around before and this was quite a small school.

" Hey, I'm Zeke and yes I am in response to your question. I've been having a good day up untill that kid walked up to me and pushed me over" He jokingly answered with.

"Well I didn't see him, but I am guessing it was Jake.." It was probably quite an accurate guess as he was one of the only students I knew that had the guts to do push a new kid over with a teacher patrolling the halls. Once all his papers were back in order, we decided it was time to go back to class.

"Well I guess i'll see you around Zeke..." I exclaimed in quite an alarming bubbly tone.

"Yeh see you around Lana " He replied

" It's Alanah" I told him accenting the A

"I know" He said as he started walking away...