{6}

Jay POV
I slammed my hand on the bathroom counter as Mason was pleading outside.
"Please Jay! I-I didn't mean to!" He said.
"Mason?" I asked quietly as I observed the dark marks on my neck.
"Yeah? What is it?" He asked, worried.
"Did any of that even mean anything to you?" I asked bluntly.
"Well I mean I have a fucking boner, so what do you think?" He responded.
"Mason, it's not funny." I said as I opened the door for Mason to come in. As he came in, I collapsed on one of the bathroom walls in tears. Mason closed the door and immediately came to my side.
"Jay, I can't explain how sorry I am-" he started.
"Are you really sorry Mason?! Are you really sorry that you've done this?!" I started, pointing at my neck.
"I am sorry Jay! I didn't know that the feelings from it would-" Mason started.
"Feelings?! Don't get me started on feelings Mason! You know the only feelings I've had for the past year an a half?! You don't, do you?! Well, news flash! It's your fault I feel like this! It's your fault because.." I stopped, fearing what he would think of me.
"Because?" He questioned.
"It's your fault I feel like this, because I'm in love with you!!!! Ok?!!" I yelled loud enough for probably everyone to hear me. It was silent, not just in here, but the whole house was just silent. I put my head between my knees and cried.
"I-I hope you're happy Mason.. I doubt that made you feel anything at all, and I'm in love with you, a-are you happy?" I said through tears. Mason got closer to me.
"J-Jay, I didn't know you- oh my god what have I done? I'm such an idiot.. Jay.. I know you probably hate me, but look at me."
I obeyed, looking up at Mason with tears still in my eyes. He looked like he was gonna say something, but he stopped, and looked down for a moment. As he looked up, he smashed his lips into mine. I was taken by surprise for a moment, but I kissed back. It didn't feel forced, or sexual like last time.. This one felt genuine.. And lustful. As we pulled apart, our foreheads still touching, Mason had a look of love and lust in his eyes, his pupils dilated.
"Jay, I love you too." Mason said, wiping my remaining tears, and connecting our lips once again.
Time skip (couple hours) (11:26 pm)
Y/n POV
Mason and Jay were cuddling on the couch, Cameron and I were in the kitchen talking and drinking, Jaren and John were God knows where, and the rest had left already.
"Hey Y/n?" Jay said as he turned around to face me on the couch.
"Yeah?" I responded, putting down my drink for a second.
"Where's John and Jaren?" He asked.
I shrugged, taking a sip of my beer.
"I'm getting kinda tipsy, I shouldn't drink any more." I said to Cameron, putting my drink down and grabbing a water out of the fridge.
"Yeah, me too." He responded, also putting his drink down. Without words, Cameron walked out of the room, and upstairs. I shrugged to myself and sat next to Jay and Mason on the couch. I glanced at them for a moment, they were so peaceful and adorable.
"You guys make me lonely." I joked.
"How?" Mason asked.
"You guys are so cute and I'm over here forever single." I laughed. Jay scooted away from Mason slightly, and patted between them.
"Come here, you are part of this family too you know." Jay said, chuckling to himself a bit as I sat between them. They both leaned on me as I started to dose off.
I woke up a couple minutes later, not sure if I had fallen asleep, or just dosed off.
"Y/n, Toby is leaving, wanna come say bye?" Jaren said.
"Oh, yeah." I said, carefully getting up.
"Ye, we should probably get going as well." Mason said, helping Jay off the couch.