changes are being made.

The next morning Gabriella shakees me to wake up. I get up and shower and wear the outfit above. I walk out of my room. Taffy! Cole yelled and picked me up and ended up dropping me. Oof! I say. We all laughed and Sophie made us breakfast. Thank you Sophie, I say and hug her. Your welcome, Sophie says and hugged me back. I then let go and sit down at the table and eat. We all finished and I wash the dishes. We all then do stuff we need to do. We vlog granny videos for the skory's and we do hello neighbor for my channel. We do a bunch more videos and we edit them and then we go to the pool so I put my bathing suit from the last part on and go out to the pool and put sunscreen on. Eden got my back. Thanks, I say. No prob! Eden says. We all then get in the pool and put I some music on. Cole was on the float so I got on with him and then I got off and flipped the float over again. I was pulled under but it wasn't a wink this time he kissed me and I kissed back and I pulled away and swam up. Cole followed me up to the surface. Why did you do that? I asked Cole. Well you didn't pull away, Cole says. Well I needed air, I say back. I go under the water and through Cole's legs and swim up and get on his float. Well played, well played, Cole says. Yeah I know! I say back. I think I'm gonna get out! I say. You literally only just got in, Cole says. I get out and go on the slide. We then all get out since it was starting to get late. We have dinner and watch movies and I fell asleep. To be continued.