one

I was officially ready to go for a run

I was officially ready to go for a run. I left my room closing the door behind me and headed downstairs. I sited at the kitchen counter and had my lunch, grabbed an apple and left my house. As I was jogging,I got so caught up in my music I did not notice a strong thing bumping into me.

"Auchhhh" I cried as soon as my body felt the hard floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I heard some male voice saying. I looked up and saw an incredibly tall guy. He was standing there with his good looking kinda Asian face, trying to hide his laugh obviously caused by my fall.

"Are you just going to stay there or actually help me to get up?" I asked laughing a bit also.

"Oh, yeah, here" He extended his hand and I got up, feeling a sight pain on my right foot.

"You okay...?" he asked, noticing my discomfort.

"kaylee, and umh I don't know. My foot kinda hurts"

"Let me see it." He knelled down, taking the sneaker off, revealing a swollen ankle. "Whoa this looks bad, girl"

"Thanks dude, I think I can handle this from now" I reached for my shoe, taking it from his hand and putting it back on."

"Easy tiger, where are you going?" He smirked, standing in front of me, obviously amused by this whole situation.

"Listen up, umh, what's your name?"

"Brandon"

"Alright, Brandon, listen, I am kind of in a rush right now, it's getting dark and my house is still far away, besides there is no taxi or buses here because we are in the middle of the woods, and I have to walk so, if you please move a-"

"You can stay at my house" He interrupted me suddenly.

"I'm sorry what?" I laughed at his ridiculous suggestion. There was no way I was going to spend a night at a stranger's house.

"I'm being serious"

"No you can't be" I continued laughing.

"I am Kaylee. I live just two minutes away from here and I can help you walk there, so that you won't kill your ankle or something."

"Brandon I don't even know you"

"Come on, it's just one night. Tomorrow morning you will just grab your things and go back to your place. I'm not doing anything to you relax."

"Umh, It is still a no, but thanks for your offer anyways"

"Okay Kaylee, it's up to you. Goodbye!" he turned his back at me and I did the same, and tried my best not to care about the hell of a pain that my foot was giving me. After what felt like 5 steps I stopped, not being able to continue.

"Hey, Brandon?" I asked knowing he was watching me struggling all the time.

"Yes, Kaylee?" He answered with a cocky voice, already knowing what I was about to say.

"I may actually consider that offer of yours" I said reluctantly, finally giving in, realizing that was no other option.

OKAY SO, this was the first chapter! A little short I know but I promise I'll try to change that next time; also if it was any mistake please let me know and I'll correct it.( as i am from Portugal is kinda normal XD). The best is yet to come. Stay tuned, KISSSESSSSS