four

Brandon and I left the roof and walked downstairs, finding all four boys seated on the couch, watching some random film.

"Hey, you guys hungry?" Brandon asked getting their full attention. They all thrown positive answers. "Ideas?"

"Maybe we should order, It's better for Kaylee's foot. If we go out she would have to walk" Nick suggested and they all agreed.

"Aw thank you" I said smiling.

"Do You like Asian?" Zion asked smirking. God, could this guys be more attractive? Every single fucking one of them.

"Love it" I replied making all look at each other and burst into laugh. Then I realized what I had just said. Obviously he was referring to Brandon and not the food itself.

"Ah ah ah, very funny" I said ironically, rolling my eyes. Austin ordered dinner and minutes later the bell rang.

"I'll get it"I volunteered, got up from the sofa and opened the door, revealing a boy behind it. I payed him and waited for him to give me the bags. "Can I get your instagram cutie pie?" He asked eyeing me upside down. "Can I get my food little virg?" I asked back, hearing the boys laugh, making the boy hand me the bags and almost run from embarrassment. I closed the door and walked back.

"Remember me not to mess with you, girl" Austin grinned.

"He was just a kid who needed to keep his pants down" I said, shrugging.

"And to think I told you to be careful with the boys, when we are the ones who need to be careful with you" Brandon joked.

We sat all together at the dining table and distributed the food. They grabbed confidently the chopsticks, and started to eat.

"Umh, where do you put your knives and forks? I can't handle the chopsticks" They looked at me, incredulous.

"So, you 'love Asian', but don't know how to use simple chopsticks?" Zion teased.

"Yes Zion, exacly what you said" I rolled my eyes once again.

"I'll teach you" Nick claimed making me smile.

"Firstly, hold your dominant hand loosely. People who clench their chopsticks usually just end up flinging their food all over the place. You don't wanna do that Kaylee." I agreed giggling. "Place the first chopstick in the valley between your pointer finger and thumb. Balance it on your ring finger, just like this" He exemplified. I followed the instructions until the end and, by then I could, as a matter of fact, manage to use them.

"Oh my God, I'm doing it! Suck it Z" I exclaimed, sticking my tongue out at him. I was very proud of myself. "Thank you Nick, you definitely are a brilliant teacher."

"You have nothing to thank me for. I'm glad I helped." Nick smiled back at me.

"So Kaylee," Brandon interrupted, "tell us a bit more about yourself. I feel like you know more of us than we know about you"

"Besides being a badass when needed, of course, what do you do? "Edwin said, making everyone laugh a bit.

"Umh, well, I'm going to graduate this year. I'm studying law at college." They all were listening attentively, "I really like sports. I used to play volleyball, but now, because I don't have much time, I just go for a run when possible" I said. "That's pretty much it" I joked with their band name.

"Alright, very interesting. But can you go straight to the point?" Austin asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, confused.

"Kaylee, do you have a boyfriend?" Zion finished Austin's question.

OK, THIS WAS ITTTTT. A LITTLE SHITTY I KNOW, SORRY!!! STAY TUNED, KISSES ❤️