six

I was resting my head on Brandon's shoulder as the film went by, not paying any attention to it. All I was focused was on his hand stroking my hair, similar to what  I was doing earlier on Austin. It's funny how life works really... Who knew I was going to meet this crazy, yet amazing people? And to think It has only been almost six hours since then, even though I feel like I've known them for years. 

The end credits made me wake up to reality, finding everyone sleeping or half sleeping except me and Nick. He got up and helped me wake the boys up. In a matter of minutes, Brandon and I were the only ones left in the room. 

"Come on B, let's gooo" I tried once again, pushing his arms so he could stand. He remained still, not moving a muscle to do so. "BRANDOOONNNNN" I shouted. Nothing. " Ok then, I'll tell Zion he don't need to move, I'll stay in your bed." I turned around, feeling kinda...disappointed? What the fuck is wrong with me? All of a sudden, my hand was firmly pulled, making me loose balance and collapse with Brandon's body. I gasped in surprise, and realized how close our mouths were. And oh my God, that lips. 

"Don't ever even think of that possibility again, Kaylee." He whispered smirking. Then he looked at my lips liking his own, stood up and headed upstairs, leaving me there perplexed. What have just happened? 

When I felt both mentally and physically stable, I climbed up the stairs and forwarded to his bedroom. When I got there, I found Zion on his pj's ready to walk out, with a pillow and a blanket. 

"Thanks again Z for offering to sleep on the couch." I said sympathetically with a smile. 

"You're very welcome, have a good night Kaylee." He wished, stepping away. 

I sat on his bed, taking my shoes off. Minutes later, Brandon came out of the bathroom also on his pijama's. But this ones were a little different from Zion's. Brandon was wearing his pants, but there was no shirt. THERE WAS NO SHIRT INCLUDED IN HIS PIJAMA. 

"What?" He asked acting all innocent, obviously knowing how much I was drooling at his toned abs.

"Umh? Oh, I-I mean, umh... C-an you te-tell..." I struggled while talking, making him chuckle. I can't help it ok?  This guy make me nervous and I don't even know why. "Where is the bathroom?" I finally brought myself to say, quickly. He chuckled one more and pointed at some door and I almost ran to it. 

"Gosh Kaylee, what are you doing?" I mentally slapped myself, looking at my reflection on the mirror. Then I remembered I didn't have clothes to sleep in. Another mental slap. "Brandon?" I called, getting an 'what' as an answer. "Do you think you could lend me some clothes to sleep in?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"Sure" He went to his wardrobe. "Here" He said throwing me a shirt and some shorts. I thanked him and headed back to the bathroom. I putted the pieces of clothing he gave me on and laughed at how small I appear to be when wearing them. Anyways, I should confess they were pretty comfy and they smell very good. And also, I do look cute on them, not to be cocky or something, but I do look great. 

I got out of the bathroom, finding Brandon on his phone. He lifted his eyes at me and I swear to god I can feel them burning my skin. 

"Damn Kaylee..." He exhaled almost inaudibly and I smirked. I kinda enjoy having this effect on him, It's revenge for what he had done to me before. 

OKKKKK THAT WAS ITTTTT!!!! PLS REMEMBER TO VOTE AND TO TELL ME IF YOU SPOT ANY MISTAKE! ALSO, BLIND IS OUT NOW, GO CHECK IT OUTTTTT. SORRY FOR POSTING ONLY ONCE IN A WHILE. I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO CHANGE THAT! STAY TUNED, KISSES ❤