#11

Your POV

I woke up hearing my alarm clock and the bathroom's shower is open so i think Nayeon is inside

I ate my breakfast placed in the table,

After i ate Nayeon was already done taking a bath so i go inside the bathroom to take a bath.

I finished taking a bath and went outside the bathroom..Nayeon isn't here, she left me because of what i did...

Today will be my worst day..

I walk out the room then locked it, i was on the way to our school not until i saw Nayeon and the others

They rushed over to me.. i'm afraid that i will hurt them..

"Y/n!!" they shouted except for Nayeon who's looking down blankly and sad.

Sana cling onto my arm, i don't really want to do this but i have to...

"Sana unnie will you get the heck off me!?" i shouted which made the others flinch and shock

"Y/n why bitchy all of a sudden?" Jeongyeon said.

"Shut up and don't come near me!" i yelled and ran.

"What the hell is wrong with her?"

"S-Sana unnie are you o-okay!?" Tzuyu yelled and comfort the shock squirrel.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm now at the classroom and sat in my chair, Nayeon then came in the room looking down and sat beside me

None of us talk.. i feel guilty for what i'm doing.. but i have to, in order to protect them and Nayeon even tho we always fight and... she hates me...

Hour pass, the bell rang which means it's time for lunch.. i decided to eat with Yeri and went to her.

"Hey Yeri" i said and she looked at me then hug me, i can feel Nayeon staring at us sadly.

"Y/n-ssi want to eat with us?" Yeri said cheerfully i thought she's a shy one..

"Sure Yeri.." i said and she dragged me with her friends all the way to the canteen..

I saw the others and i just shrugged it off .

While we ordered our food we sat down and her friends introduced to me and i fake smile at them.., i played with my food and Yeri looked at me worriedly

"Y/n-ssi aren't you going to eat?" Yeri asked as i shook my head

"Y/n are you hiding something you should just tell us.." she said and looked at the others and they nod

"S-sorry Yeri but i can't tell you what's my problem right now.." i said looking at the table

"Ok then Y/n just tell us if you have a problem don't be shy" she said and smiled at me, i then flashed a small smile at her.

I can feel that the 9 of them staring at us with anger and sadness..

While walking past them i heard them said...

"I guess Y/n is happy with her new friends.." and it made me sad but i just shrugged it off.

Math Period

Why in the world are this question hard!?

I'm sweating right now i don't understand this, how can i asnwer x-y!?!