#17

Y/n's POV

"w-what the hell are you doing!?", Nayeon shouted at Nancy, "I forgot to bring my clothes and a towel on the bathroom" she said calmly

"And w-why are you so calm about t-this!?" i yelled, "Chill Y/n, we are girls!" Nancy said

"B-but i'm g-gay!!" i yelled again "We're all gay" she said before closing the door

eh!?

"We have to share the same bed.." she said covering her face then sighed.

After Nancy taking a bath Nayeon entered the bathroom, god i need Nayeon Nancy might rape me!!

"Y/n/n~" she said softly "W-what?" she bring her face closer to mine and i can feel her hot breath, the fuck is she doing? she come closer and i back off slowly but she's still coming near me, i meet the wall on my back, "W-wha--" Nayeon barged out the bathroom door and she's still on her towel

"I told you to not touch her!" she said and pulled me behind her back "Like i said, i don't care" Nancy said "Don't ever lay a finger on her or i'll cut you into pieces and rip you apart and never wake up you piece of s h i t"

"Geez chill your ass i'm not going to rape Y/n or whatever" she said rolling her eyes "Bitxh it's obvious that your going to rape her!" she yelled, "Y-yo Nayeon chill" i whispered, she calmed herself and get back to the bathroom, i sat at the other bed because i'm scared of this psycho.

Nayeon came out the bathroom so i entered next, i was happy because we'll not act lovey dovey when we're inside the dorm but then Nancy came!! *sIgH*

// Time skip //

After taking a bath i went out the bathroom and look at them arguing with my derpy face

"sToP!!" i voice cracked and it made me turned red, damn it, WHY!?

They bursted out laughing and now on the ground, i'm covering my face because this is embarrassing this is my first voice crack!!

(Have any of u voice cracked?😂😂.. I did when i was singing... i mean i always do.)

°°°°

They stood up from the ground and wipe their tears and get back to serious mode

"Why the hell are you two arguing?!" i yelled, but got ignored. I rolled my eyes and layed down on the bed

I forgot, i have to share bed with Nayeon, shiittt this is frustrating!!

Nayeon sat on the couch with her pillows and Nancy looked at her confused "Uh?, couples should be sharing the same bed" she said with a smirk plastered on her face, Nayeon didn't answer and she covered herself with blankets.

"Ok then, i'll share bed with you Y/n/n~" she said going towards me, i really want to punch Nayeon on the face for not helping me!!

Then Nayeon removed her blanket and throw a pillow on Nancy and she fell down the ground, is she really that weak?!

I was about to help her get up but Nayeon slap my hand "What the fuck?" i said in a low tone

She grab my wrist and place me on my bed and she layed down beside me hugging her pillows

Nancy stood up and still smirking "What?" Nayeon said pissed but got no answer, she rolled her eyes and faced me "Fuck this" she said only me can hear, "Cuddle with me asshole so this shit will stop" she said in a serious tone....