Chapter 7: Breakthrough

Hello! I'm back! I would like to thank LolaP1 and SophShips for following me! We've reached over 90 reads!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you guys so much! Today, I have brought a very special guest! Say hello to Keeeeeeeeefe Sencen!

*Keefe walkes out from behind a curtain*

Keefe: Well that was awkward.

Me: What do you mean?

Keefe: The way you said my name, it just sounded wrong.

Me: *slightly confused* Okaaay then. Well, my name's CC, and I will be conducting this interview. First question. What do you think about Sophie choosing Fitz over you?

Keefe: I never though it would really happen. *gives a smirk* I mean, who would choose Wonderboy over The Hair?

*I roll my eyes*

Keefe: But seriously, it was hard. I loved Sophie so much, still do. And if Fitz ever hurts her. I don't care that he's my best friend, I will  beat him up.

Me: I'm sorry about that, but I understand you are now set on being a Councillor?

Keefe: Yep, if it's not going to be Sophie, it's not going to be anyone. Besides, even though it sometimes seems like I don't care about the Lost Cities, I do. I mean, I joined the Black Swan. You've got to care to hang around with those weirdos. I just care about Sophie more, and I will continue to be there for her, whenever she needs me. If I can't be with her, I will at least make sure the world is safe for her to live in.

Me: *stunned by the thoroughly heartfelt speech* I'm sorry Keefe, I really am.

Keefe: Don't worry, I'll still prank principals and drive Sophie crazy. Not to mention what I might have done to your shampoo.

Me: Keefe! What did you do!

Keefe: Nothing, as far you know.

Me: *sighs* Well I'm probably never going to pry it out of you, sooooo, onto the next question! When you were helping the alicorns pick out baby names, you said that your middle name was "'Nope' —as in we're so not going there."

Keefe: Yes, And that is how it's going to stay.

Me: *gives big puppy dog eyes* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Keefe: No.

Me: Are you suuuuuuure?

Keefe: I have never been more sure about anything.

Me: Tell me!

Keefe: You know what, I'm just going to cut this off right here. And now! Onto the next chapter!

Me: *As we start to fade away* Hey! That's my line!

Chapter 7-

Sophie collapsed on her bed, exhausted. After searching for almost three days, she and her friends had gotten almost no sleep. Eventually all the parents came to pick them up, one by one, and force them to get some sleep. Sophie didn't realize just how tired she was until she snuggled into the warm silky sheets on her enormous bed.

The group was hailing each other whenever someone had an idea, but so far, none the ideas were likely to work.

Where are you Fitz?  Sophie projected into blackness, staring at the ceiling, Are you and Della okay?