Chapter 27: Alpha Troubles.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callies pov:

There was a light, far far away, but all I had in mind was to reach it, I don't know for what reason but I need to reach it.

All I've been doing so far was run.

I kept running and running and as if my legs had a mind of their own, they wouldn't stop.

I tried holding them back, tried to stop them but came back to no avail.

"Please help me!" I whispered to no one in particular.

I looked around and noticed that I was in some kind of abandoned bazaar.

If the light at the end of this so called road wasn't beaming, I wouldn't have known where I was.

I looked back at my legs and glared at them.

They're not going to stop? Will they...?

I looked up yet again and the heat of the light was burning my eyes but even then I kept looking at it.

I unconsciously extended my arms and an arm from inside the light pulled me in.

I was thrown and when I looked down it looked like I was above a football field, I looked at myself and noticed how I was a ball.

I fell down on the floor and rolled down a little hill.

I internally screamed when I got close to the large tree, maybe it's large because I'm so small...

"Ahhh!" I yelled but no sound came out, I'm not kidding when I say that I'm internally screaming.

A boy picked me up, "hey guys! Look I found a ball!"

"Yes!" a chorus of yes's came from all around.

"Let's play!" One of them yelled.

"No!" I yelled but yet again my voice was held back.

I don't want to be kicked around by a bunch of kids!

"Tom! We're going!" a feminine voice yelled.

"Oh man! I wanted to play!" He said as he picked me up, "I'll bring my ball tomorrow!"

What...?

YOUR BALL!?

For your information, I'm a breathing, functioning, human being that turned into a ball and you have no right to...

I'm going crazy, I just turned into a ball and I'm talking politics with some kid.

"Tom," his mom scolded, "I'm sure we didn't came out of the house with a ball that looked like that! Put it where you found it!"

Never mind! I would rather talk politics with this kid.

No please kid, don't put me on the ground with all the other dirt.

Come on Tom, I thought we had something!

"Okay mom," he sighed.

He put me on the floor and said dramatically, "I'll come back for you!"

"Tom!" His mom called.

"Coming!"

Tom started running and soon he was out of sight.