4

The weekend went by pretty quickly, I hung with Savannah on Saturday while Chanel had some thing with Joseph and his parents.

By going to that party Friday I learned a few things.

One I'm never going to a party again even though the dancing part and just forgetting myself; even just for a few moments was so worth it.

Two. I think ace whatever his last name is, is incredibly and exceptionally a walking talking god. Okay that's a bit much but I swear I almost came in my pants by just looking at him.

And three I really need to talk to Chanel, about her love affairs and hookups when she's taken, and her and Savannah's little secret.

For some reason I'm not as shocked as I should be. I kissed Chanel before, does that make me lesbian?

It wasn't like the boob grabbing and things. just one time all three of us were like I wonder what's it'd be like to kiss a girl.

So we experimented.

8:10

"Angelina" my mother nodded to me as she entered the kitchen wearing a black pencil skirt with a white blouse I assume ready for work.

I nodded back to her and turned around to grab my beagle out the toaster.

My mother and I haven't been very close, for one because i have no respect for her.

She may be my mother, but how can I see someone as a person to follow and want to be like when she knows my fathers out fucking some other broads and she does nothing about it.

Nothing, so that we don't ruin our reputation.

She means her reputation.

"Bye"

I quickly kissed my mother on the cheek while grabbing my beagle and making a bee line for the door.

The room always felt suffocating when it was just the two of us, so I had to leave.

Grabbing my bag and fixing my black skirt I made a way to door check out my outfit in the mirror.

I never was one for sense of fashion, but I changed my style everyday. To spice things up a bit.

Hearing a honk I spotted Chanel in the passenger seat of Joseph's old camry with Savannah in the backseat her legs over the front seat playing with her nails.

Opening the door I threw my bag over my shoulder and fixed the buckle on my flats

"Jesus fucking Christ" I heard Chanel sigh as I made my way to the car. "What are you today? A fucking pilgrim"

"I was thinking she looks more like a sexy nun" Savannah smirked as she leaned her head closer to me as we kissed each others cheeks.

"I do not look like a pilgrim, Chanel" I groaned crossing my arms

"Ang, babe. Get in the car so I can leave please" I heard Joseph's boom as he looked at me with his shades on.

"hi Joseph" I said smiling and kissing Chanel's cheek before whispering in her ear "so I guess it's serious?"

"Something like that" she said as I slid into the backseat beside Savannah

As soon as I shut the door Joseph's speakers blared and the car went zooming

******

Sorry short chapter