The Plan Begins

The five villain offspring were now inside the bargain castle along with Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, Jafar, The Evil Queen, and of course Odile aka the Black Swan and Von Rothbart her father.

"You will go. You will find the fairy godmother. And you will bring me back her magic wand" Maleficent said as she sharpened her nails. "See easy peasy" she said as she blew on her nails. "What's in it for us" Mal asked. "Matching thrones hers and hers crowns" Maleficent said

" I I think Mal ment us five" Noir said. Maleficent stood up and threw her nail file away. "It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asked her daughter. "Well yeah I mean who doesn't" Mal said.

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!" Maleficent said.

"Our will" Von Rothbart said. Cruella Jafar and evil queen and Odile nodded in agreement. "Our will, our will" Maleficent said. She snapped her fingers drawing mals attention back to her. "And if you refuse your grounded for the rest of your life missy" Maleficent said to Mal."What...mom..." Mal groaned

Maleficent leaned forward and her eyes turned bright green and she began to have a staring contest. This always creeped Noir out he found it unsettling. Eventually Mal gave in and Maleficent won. "Fine whatever" Mal said in defeat to her mother. "I win" Maleficent boasted.

The other four each went to their parents."Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing" the Evil Queen said to her daughter.

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" The mother daughter both said at the same time. Evie started to laugh. "No laughing wrinkles" the evil queen reminded her daughter. Noir saw his grandfather face palm himself.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella said. Noir went wide eyed at that Cruella never cared for Carlos. carlos was the only one who's home life was almost as bad as his own.

"Really mum" Carlos asked surprised." Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella said as she made Carlos take a hold of her leg. "Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing" Carlos mumbled as he dropped his mums leg.

"Oh Carlos they have dogs in Auradon" Cruella said. Carlos went wide eyed. "oh no I'm not going" Carlos said. Von Rothbart groaned with Maleficent.

"Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store"
Jafar said. Jafar brought his son closer to him. "What did you score? " he asked his son. Jay began to hand things to him "Oh. Ooh." Jafar said. He dropped everything when Jay handed him a lamp. "A lamp" Jafar said grinning. He took it and began to rub it hoping there was a genie inside. "Dad I already tried" Jay said. Jafar shoves it back to his son.

"Evie's not going anywhere till we get rid of this unibrow" the Evil Queen said plucking Evie's eye brows. Evie touched the space in between it. "I think you look pretty Evie" noir said. Evie smiles at him

His grandfather pushed him to the ground. "SHUT UP YOU DISAPPOINTMENT" his grandfather shouted him. The four other VKs looked over to him wanting to see if he's alright but also not wanting to upset their parents.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IDOITS" Von Rothbart shouted. Noir covered his ears scared to get up. His grandfather went to the evil queen. "You are the Evil Queen poisoner of apples" he said. He pointed to Jafar. "You are Jafar the man who was able to conquer Agrabah and become one of the most powerfullest beings on earth" he said.

He walked over to Cruella. "And you are Cruella De Vil master manipulator and planner" he said to the former fashion designer. "Us five are some of the most feared villains in the world and look at we've been reduced to those so called heroes are living it up in their castles and we have been reduced to this" he said.