I Am Amazed

Well it is time to go to airport i guess. "HONEY IT IS TIME TO GO TO THE AIRPORT ". i was so happy to hear that coming from my own mom's mouth. "Ok mommy coming". I ran downstairs with my phone and my suitcase, i had my headphones ready, i sat in the passenger seat and in a split second i put on my music to "Doing it right". By jack and jack.

-------------------------------------------

*Cameron Dallas pov*

I couldn't wait to meet that cassie girl she seemed cute and sweet, I was on the plane getting ready to take off until i saw this girl. She took my breath away she had. A skinny figure , blue eyes and perfect hair it was dirty blonde. She sat down next to me i was nervous i felt butterflies. She took out her phone and took a selfie. She said "Hey what's your name?" her voice was so sweet and it sounded so nice and pure, until i said "H-hi i'm Cameron Dallas". She looked at me confused, I am Cassie Kaopua. "Have you ever tweeted me before?" i looked at her confused until it finally hit me i did tweet her!! "Yes omg i am so happy to finally get meet you". i said.

-------------------------------------------

*Cassie's pov*

He knows me? that is wierd after about an 1hr i fell asleep listening to jack and jack "Doing it right". Until i looked at my twitter and saw cameron posted something and it said @cassieforreal "hanging with cassie i finally got to meet her!" @Camerondallas she is so beautiful.(; i favorited it and looked at him and smiled he was so cute when was alseep we landed and i was so happy to finally get off the plane. My said "I see you made a friend". She winked "Mom this is cameron dallas, cameron this is my crazy mom linda". Cam said "Hello nice to meet you and ur daughter is beautiful". i blushed and looked down until some guy bumped into me and cameron helped me up and looked at the guy and said "Hey Matthew Espinosa this is Cassie from twitter and vine and youtube i should add". Matthew looked at me and winked i melted like a snowman, Matthew said "Hey Cassie how are u?" His voice was sooo deep and pure i stood there lookong at him in his pretty brown eyes. He waved his hands infornt of my face and says "Um..Cassie? helloo" and it snapped from my thoughts it crazy a guy i just met i might've fell in love it's like love at first sight. "Um yeah? sorry i was.. thinking". cam said "mhmmm sure u were". We all laughed and i just stood there blushing. "Well we should get to the hotel all the guys are already there so lets goo". LA was amazing!!