Ferice

*Cassie's pov*

After the meet and greet me and Hayes went swimming, it was fun! After we got back I got undressed and took a shower, once I got out hayes was sleeping. So I checked twitter I was scrolling through to fine this @camerondallas "Hey cass meet at the beach tonight I have a surprise". @cassieforreal. Well i guess I should get dressed, I wore some high waisted shorts, with a floral crop top, and some vans. I walked to the beach to find cam sitting on the bench. He turned around and looked at me, he said "Wow you look amazing". I looked at him and I said "Aw thanks you don't look that bad yourself". We laughed and held hands on the beach, it was pretty fun. We laid a towel down and ate dinner together, after dinner we laid on the towel I laid on his chest. I thought Why does this feel right but at the same time feels so wrong? I just ignored my heart and broke the silence. I said "So cam where do u live?" He stared at me with his beautiful brown eyes as they glowed in the moon light he said "Well I live California what about you?" I lifted my chin up and said "Same here". with a smile. We went on Twitter and tweeted @camerondallas "wit da best". @cassieforreal. When I saw it I favorited it and then we walked back to hotel and carter saw us and ran up to us. He said that hayes kissed madi and then he said "Omg I am so sorry Cassie". I ran back to my room and started to cry until I heard moaning, I went and saw hayes having SEX with madi I bolted outta the room. Hayes followed me and said "It's not what u think cassie". I looked at in his sad brown eyes and said "THEN WHO WAS THAT IN THE BED WITH FUCKING MADI?! He started crying and went to madi and kissed her and they had a make out session then went back in the room. I ran in the room and grabbed my bags and my stuffed animal, I went to cam's room and knocked on the door he awmsered and looked at my red puffy eyes and said "Bae what's wrong?" I started to sob in his chest and he closed the door I sat on the bed with him. "Hayes k-kissed t-t-hat slut". I said in between sobs, cameron came and laid down with me, he said "It's okay becuz that's his loss you are an amazing girl". I kissed him and fireworks blew up in my stomach. I was amazed to see cameron's lips on mine we laid down and I fell asleep in his arms.

--------------------------------------------*Hayes pov*

I felt bad doing that to her but I love madi she sings and dances. But Cassie is different, she does volleyball, and cheer. She is beautiful, but Madi is gorgeous. I decided to keep madi but I  can't get Cassie outta my head I feel so bad so decided to try and find her to apologize, and tell her my choice. This is gonna be the hardest decision of my life. But I need to do.

-------------------------------------------

*Brent's pov*

Well Hayes ruined his relationship with Cassie I knew he was gonna hurt her. But I need to talk to hayes later, I took a shower and got ready. I checked twitter and tweeted @brentrivera "I guess hayes and Cassie and hayes are done". All the girls HAYES IS SINGLE.(; After that I went to see if Cassie was okay but she laying with cam asleep so I decided to get some taco bell. while I was walking I heard a running noise and it was Taylor he said "Hey man did u hear that cassie and hayes are done becuz of madi?" I turned and "mhmm that's wrong". We both laughed and got some starbucks and tacobell and we went to the hotel room. To see Cassie in her underwear getting dressed. She said "Oh fuvk I am sorry". We laughed and said "No thank you for that image". With a wink. She blushed and got dressed and we cam holding her hand and they said "Were gonna go walk on the beach". and we laughed and said "Don't forget to get a room tonight". With a smirk and a wink. They rolled there eyes, and walked out closing the door behind them.

-------------------------------------------

*Cameron's pov*

When I saw cassie in her bra and thong, I was like wow. Now that she is mine i want to treat her with respect and treat her like she the only girl I love. She was dressed in a crop top and jeans, She looked amazing. We ran into some fans and this is what one of them said "ew is that ur girlfriend, you would be better off with me". I stared at her with angry look, "EXCUSE ME?" I yelled I was pissed. She looked at me and started cry she said "Sorry cam". and we walked away and apologized and cassie and I walked on the beach we saw Hayes and and Madi and Cassie clenched her fist, And she hugged my chest and started kissing me on a rock it was a dream come true I took her over my shoulder and threw her in the water and we raced to the rock and Hayes gave me a glare and Madi gave Cassie a pissed glare. But i didn't fucking care, Cassie was minr and I enjoyed it. She is fun to hangout with.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Matthew's pov*

Well hayes and madi are official dating, And Cam was trying to please Cassie to go out with him. This is gonna be enjoyable.