Oh My

When i saw who it was i started to giggle and take off my shirt and hayes laid down next to me i checked my twitter and cam said @cassieforreal "wanna meet on the beach? i have a surprise". @camerondallas. I shot up and thought about leaving hayes so i got up put high waisted shorts, and a floral crop top,with my flower crown,and my floral vans. I thought it was cute so i wore it and i awnsered cam's tweet and said @cassieforreal "yeah be there in 10 can't wait to see the surprise". (; @camerondallas. I kissed hayes and i shut the door lightly so i would not wake him up. I ran to the beach and saw cam sitting on a bench waiting for me. I said "Hey boy". he turned and said "Hey babe". i stared at him and said "babe?" we giggled and walked on the beach i grabbed his hand but i thought about hayes. What if hayes hated me for doing this? Well hopefully he won't mind. Cam looked at me and said "ready for your gift?" i smiled at his pretty and pure brown eyes and said "yes of course i am ready". He grabbed a picnic basket and a picnic towel and laid it down on the sand he said "well lay on it haha".

-------------------------------------------

Carter's pov

I saw Cassie sneak outta her room and run somewhere idk where but i looked at twitter and it said that her and cam are meetin at the beach i thought to myself isn't she dating hayes? what if cam is asking her out? "Well i better find out and it is gonna be hard".

***************************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LOVE YA'LL