Can't wait for school

Can't wait for school to start. So excited!! I'm starting middle school this year and I expect awesomeness!!! Yet I did see the diary of a wimpy kid movies but I don't believe that junk.

When I went to go brush my teeth i keeped hearing noises from down stairs. See iv'e seen thousands of scary movies and learned from them. Don't ever look at what the noise is about, because its a trap. And just now it sounded like a bowling ball just dropped. I'm scared yet at the same time not surprised. I bet it's nothing. Right?

Anyways on to more important matters.... I got nothing. Idk what to talk about anymore. Hmmmmmm. Well my annoying cuzin Juliana is coming to my school next year. Waaaaaaa. She'll never servive middle school. She's an air head. Plus, highland is big she'll never find me. Next time I'm not telling her what school I'm going to. Fuck that shit.

Well I saw my niece. Got to spend the whole day with her. She want's to grow up so badly. She's 1month and she want's to stand up, no. She try's to stand up. My little baby girl is so smart. I won't be surprised if she turns out to be the smartest person ever. No. That's over the line. Put she will grow up to be very smart. Like her mom and dad.

I'm hungry. And a bit tired. My mom said I should stop going on my ipad every morning and do something else. Like clean my room, or try and cook something i haven't ate in a while. It doesn't sound that bad. But I'm more into writing and drawing more than anything else.

I love art, writing, singing(even thoe I bet I couldn't sing good) dancing(yet I get tired quickly) reading. Ect.

I'm sooooo bored. Im gonna make my bed. And read on my ipad. I personaly like actual book's better. I know they try to make it realistic with flipping pages, but it's just not the same. If I could take out a book from my ipad and make it real, then read it, and put it back, then I would never put it back. LOL. Not really funny but whatever just bored.

Okay get to doing chores, then when mom get's back from work, she helps me straighten my hair, (because I couldn't straighten my hair if my life depended on it) then we realax and go school shopping!!! Uhg cleaning is sooo hard. I'll get to that when I finish atleast 3 more chapters of the book I'm reading. Bye.