I,dont even know where to start

WARNING:I AM NOT NORMAL. DO NOT EXPECT YOUR USSUAL HUMAN. I AM VERY SPECIAL. DO NOT JUDGE ME BECAUSE I WILL LAUGH WITH YOU I WILL NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY. BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL ALWAYS SEE MYSELF AS A BEUTIFUL, TALENTED GIRL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. I MIGHT MAKE MISTAKS WHEN I WRITE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know where to start theres so much to know and so much to forget.

Well that brings me to poems. I love writing poems and songs and stuff, but I always forget them. Lol. I guess its cuz I just do it for fun.

I have 2 sister's. One of them is my sister Melissa. I'll tell you about melissa in a sec. My other sister is Genesis. My mom's name is Griselda. My dad's name is Jorge. My mom has a new boyfriend named Martires. I am Dominican. Dominican Republic is a country yet at the same time its an island.

My father lives in DR. So Its just mom and me. My sister Melissa moved out with her bf. It's not good thoe. You know how some teenagers are juvinial. Well Melissa is 19 and acts like a 14 year old. No ofence to 14 years olds out there. She never does anything with out her bf. She gets paid for her job every week and gets paid about 500 dollar or more. But she wastes that money on her bf. Note that he has a job to.

My sister Genesis has a baby girl named Mia. She was born July 16 2014. So she's practically a Newborn. Mia's dad is Nick Taylor. We mostly call him Nickey or Nico. We call him those things cuz his dad's name is nick.

I have lately been sick so it sucks because I won't get to carry that little bundle of joy. So I took like nearly a whole bottle of nasty medicine, but it was for Mia. My little cutie.

I really miss my sister Melissa. Me and my sister Genesis are doing something tomorow. Were going someplace with my cousin Stercy. Shes 16 and pregnant. But she's not on the show. Hahaha. Anyways Melissa might come.

So that's me I guess. I'll try to write every day.

This has been part 1