Day2: disapointment

I guess I'm not going any where today. It was really bogus how I got the news thoe.

This is how it went.

It was about 12:00 and it was all ready practically the after noon. I called my mom to ask when Genesis was gonna pick me up. She said Genesis wasn't gonna pick me up cuz Nick had the car. That was bogus. So your not gonna call me and let me know. If I hadn't called my mom then I would have been waiting home doing nothing. She could have atleast told me. Like this what was going through her head. Oh Genesis isn't gonna pick Grismaldys up oh that's alright ill just let her get dressed and keep her waiting untill I get home from work and tell her. Like WTF.

Ps. My name is Grismaldys)

Wait a minute. Genesis wasn't gonna pick me up in the first place. I remember now. Yesterday Stacy told me she and my sister were going somewhere she invited me and I said yes. My mom was sopposed to call genesis last night and tell her i was coming along but she never did!

Why would my mom do this. That's not fair. 😥😥

Uhg my life sucks. It's not just this. It's every thing else. My mom told me to go to the boys and girls club but I winned and said NO. I HATE GOING TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB. I lost my notebook somewhere there cuz the stupid retarted ass old lady put it in the wrong spot the only reason I would every go there again is for my notebook. Uhgg I hate this. I cant have anything good in my life without somthing bad ruining it. Melissa is sopposed to help put in money to my only birthday gift. All I wanted was a keybored, and every one said they'd give money to buy it maybe a week late.

Well newsflash people! It's been a month and not a penny has been donated into buying my keybored. And you wanna know what. I got nothing for my birthday but a cake!! With 3 candles on it.

I bet if my dad was here I'd have a better birthday than this. Hell I'd have a better SUMMER than this.

You know what. When I was little I thought I wasn't gonna be a stupid teenager, I wasn't gonna give a single bit of energy to bully's. And I was gonna be the best person I could be. I guess i thought like that because I had it all. What happened to that girl. Why is she gone now. You wanna know why. She's gone because she didn't know how fucking bad life really was. Its funny how most people think its easy being me... Ha. That just HALARIOUS...... I guess I forgot to laugh.

What is my mom gonna do once she see's her trash can full of tissue's. I'll just say I'm sick again. So no one knows.

I'll write if anything else happen's to me and I need to get it off my chest. I don't think it can get any worse.