chapter 5

Indy's POV

we took off running we were running then I saw something "quick in here!" I said and we ran in it looked like a storage area we were still catching our breath when we heard voices I put my finger to my lips and we heard running footsteps "stay here." I said to Mutt and Marion they stood still like stautes I opened the door and poked my head out the coast was clear for now but I had a felling that they would be back i waved for Mutt and Marion and they walked out "ok so which way?" said Mutt "this way." I said we started walking I saw more of them "Indy!" said Marion they grabbed her "you get off of me!" she yelled one grabbed Mutt oh they were good they tried to get me but i punched on in the nose Mutt did a groin shot and he fell down Marion did a head butt and he blacked out we took off running dodging people.

Marion's POV

we were dodging people I never did that in my life but when your with my husband its always like that "I think should take a seldefence class." I said "mabey you can mom." said Mutt we slowed to a walk and we caught our breath "so where to now honey?" I said Indy looked everywhere "we need to find out where they are they could be digging in the wrong place." he said "and that's a bad thing?" I said "no it's good but where are they digging?" he said "well lets go see." I said we started walking "more of them?" I said we hid and they walked off Indy went first and we walked behind him then we saw it "there." he said we saw a whole bunch of them "guess we wern't envited to the party." I said Indy did a little smirk "ok you two stay here." he said "what no." said Mutt "yes I'll be back." he said and he walked along the shadows.

Mutt's POV

I saw my dad walking very slow trying ont to be seen every now and then he would stop and keep on going evrytime he did that my mom held her breath I grabbed her hand she looked at me and smiled we both held hands I looked back "um mom we have company." I said she looked back two Russians pointed there guns at us "ok were moving." I said my dad saw us he mouthed something I think it was I'm comming to get you I think they put us in a room and closed the door I sighed "who are you?" said a voice I turned around I shook my head and my jaw dropped it was the ox we found him "ox it's me Mutt." I said he tilted his head "Mutt?" he said and he looked at my mom "this is my mom Marion." I said slow so he could understand he smiled "where is Henry?" he said "oh my dad is coming." I said.

Indy's POV

I was still walking when they found something a peace to the book of scrolls I started at them they found it I had to get that peace before it fell in the rong hands if it did who knows what they would use it on I tought of all the hings in the past but these were Russians not Nazis just the I heard a click of a gun i looked and saw a pistol in my face I smiled "hello." I said he waved his gun I knew what it met i looked to where they had it there leader came out "we meet again doctor Jones." she said "long time no see." I said she just laughed "were is my son and my wife." I said she smiled "don't worry there safe." she said "I dobut that." I said she smiled "would you like me to show you where they are?" she said "if you don't mind." I said we walked in and I looked there was Mutt Marion and was that he ox we found him they put me in the room with them "Henry Jones Junior." said the ox I smiled.

hey guys chapter 5 done hope you like it sorry so short ran out of ideas so they fond the ox good for them but now there all captured what will Indy think of and how will they get out and they are going tp travel but still don't know where yet mabey they will go to coasta rica i've been there it was so cool I was just like Indy and I have my own passport next stop when we save up again London Engalnd that's where I want to go next vote fan comment all of that fantasic stuff. ;)

-doctorwholover19 "if adventure has a name it must be Indiana Jones."