*1

luna
------------
i walked down the street with the rain hitting my hood and back. i got into an argument with my "boyfriend" again, and he hit me. i know he doesn't care about me but i can't bring myself to leave him, i love him a bit to much. we were arguing about him being out all the time and then he hit me.

i rubbed the aching spot on my cheek as i walked into the gas station. i walked over to the drinks and got a water, then i walked to the register.
"can i get a pack of cigarettes?" i asked, the cashier nodded. he got them and put them on the counter. i looked around for police because they were always in this area, but there weren't any today. WoW. i quickly grabbed the cigarettes and drink and ran out of the store. he was running after me but i was faster then him. i ran into an alley and hid there for awhile, after about 5 minutes i walked back out and continued walking down the street.

i took out a cigarette and lit it walking to the park. once i got there i sat on a bench and finished the cigarette. going on my phone i went on instagram and scrolled through the explore page.

"hey! move bitch, this is our spot" a feminine voice said. i looked up and seen a group of people walking over.

"i'm good, thanks though luv" i continued scrolling through my phone until i felt someone grab the collar of my hoodie and lift me up. it was one of the bitches that was in the group.

"i said move bitch." she spat. i laughed and grabbed her wrist twisting it.

"and i said im good. dont fucking touch me." she cried in pain as her wrist cracked "oops" i said and let her go. "whats your name?" i asked her. tears streamed down her face as she told me her name.

"geneva"

"fuck kinda name-" i laughed a bit. she looked at me and rolled her eyes getting up.

"and whats your name bitch?" she asked rudely.

"luna" i said and rubbed my cheek because it started to hurt again. she laughed.

"i didn't even hit you why you rubbing your cheek"

"my boyfriend hit me" i said blankly and they all looked at me surprised. i sighed and grabbed my things. "i'll leave" i walked to the other bench and sat down getting another cigarette.

the guy with the durag walked over and sat beside me.
"hey" he said in a soft voice. i gave him a head nod and took a puff out of my cigarette. "i'm sorry about that bitch geneva. shes really stu-" i cut him off

"its fine i'm used to it" he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"i'm stokeley but call me ski" he introduced himself.

"hi, i'm luna"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is my first story so bare with me i-