*4

luna
------------
jahseh and i walked up the hill and sat down on the fresh green grass.

"why'd you take me here?" i asked from curiosity.

"when i said you looked stressed and you said your face just hurts, i knew you were lying" i nodded a bit. "so i took you here, this is where i stay when i'm stressed"

"thanks" he shook his head

"nothing to thank me for."

i watched the fish in the little pond in front of us. until i felt jah grab me and lay back, then force my head onto his chest. we stayed like that for awhile before jahseh spoke up

"you good now?"

"yea, i'm fine" he sat up looking at me

"why were you stressed?" he asked and i sighed immediately

"i'm just scared" he gave me a look telling me to go on. "i'm scared noah is gonna find me and hurt me more, he's already done it enough" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders

"dont worry shorty, i'll protect you" he flexed his other arm making me laugh a bit.

"yea ok"

"i'm not kidding" he assured me "we should probably go back now, they'll be back soon"

i nodded and we walked back to the car, getting in. we got back home soon because jah might've been speeding a bit, but you didn't hear that from me- we went inside and sat on the couch.

"you smoke?" he grabbed some weed and rolled a blunt

"the fuck kinda question- of course i do" he laughed and lit the blunt, taking a hit then handing it to me.

we were on our second blunt, high as fuck, when the door opened and everyone came inside. they looked at us and ski looked offended.

"getting high without me? i can't believe you" ski put his hand on his chest and grabbed the blunt. we all laughed a bit, but that bitch geneva was still staring at me.

i rolled my eyes and went on my phone. an hour later i got to know everyone else and now we were all slumped on the couch.

"y'all lace that blunt? i'm tripping balls" wifi said making some of us laugh a bit.

"nigga you laced your own" he furrowed his eyebrows and did one of those ratchet ass looks.

"i did not!"

"mhm sure" i got up and went to get a water.

ski came into the kitchen and stared at me.

"what did you and jah do?"

"he took me to his hangout place, i guess"

"did you do anything?" he sounded a bit jealous, but i don't know why cause he doesn't like me and neither does jah.

"no, why?" i kinda lied, his face softened

"just wondering" he walked back into the living room

i grabbed my water and walked back out to see them watching a movie. i sat beside wifi that was still tripping. i looked at him

"are you ok?" i laughed a bit

"my fingers are melting! no im not ok!" i opened my mouth to say something but closed it again "what did you lace my blunt withh?"

"first of all, you laced it, and i don't know ketchup?" he looked at me with a weird face "nigga ion know, you was doing something with that ketchup over there"

"he laced it with cocain" jahseh cuts into our conversation

"i- w-what-" wifi stuttered

"where the hell did you get cocain-" i am confusion, he shrugged and watched the movie "ok then" i sat back

jah leaned back too and put his arm around my shoulder, i leaned my head on his shoulder. out of the corner of my eye i seen stokeley, he looked kinda jealous. i just shrugged it off and watched the movie, then i seen geneva looking jealous too.

"jah. geneva and ski look jealous" i whispered to him, he looked at them  making them look back at the movie.

"oh well" he rested his head on top of mine.

a few hours past and everyone had to go, jah came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist

"wanna come stay the night with me?" i thought for a minute then nodded "ok go grab some clothes i'll be waiting outside" he started walking away

"wait jah," i grabbed his arm "i don't have any clothes"

"you can just wear mine then" he took me out to his car and we got in then drove to his house

when we got to his house we were greeted by a dog, jah said his name was titan. he took me to his room

"you can sleep on the bed i'll sleep on the floor"

"i'm not going to do that to you, this is your hou-" he shushed me

"your my guest, you're going to sleep on my bed"

"fine" he went to his drawer and grabbed me one of his shirts and threw it at me

i went to his bathroom, changed into the shirt then went back out. he had gotten an air mattress and started blowing it up on the floor. i sat on his bed and silently watched the bed blow up.

"why are you so quiet?" he chuckled, i just shrugged.

he came over and sat beside me, wrapping one arm around my shoulder. he layed back and put me in between his legs and played with my hair, making me close my eyes and lean into his lap. he did it for awhile then pulled me up onto his lap. he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on top of mine, then we eventually fell asleep.