*3

luna
------------
i woke up to ski's arms around me in a tight grip. i turned to face him to see he's already awake and staring at me.

"good morning baby" he said laying his head on my chest.

"hi" i played with his dreads.

he got up and left the room. oK tHeN nEgGa. i sat up and grabbed my phone and turned it on to see a lot of texts from NoAh.

(a/n cough by the way noah is her BoYfRiEnD)

i turned it off and layed back. stokeley came back into the room with food.

"gasp, food i-" he chuckled and handed it to me.

stokeley
------------
i watched as luna ate the food. she was so cute and i wanted to make her mine but we just met yesterday.

"you good stoke?" she asked looking at me

"uh ye-yea i'm fine" she nodded and continued to eat. "do you wanna try meeting my friends? they're all still here" i questioned. she sighed

"not really-" i got up and grabbed her hand going downstairs.

"to bad"

when we got there everyone stared at her again.

"stop staring" i rolled my eyes.

luna
------------
"stop staring" ski rolled his eyes. "now guys, this is my friend so don't be mean to her" they all said hi, i waved.

they all carried on with there conversations but the guy with the short black dreads and face tattoos was staring at me. i looked at him but he kept staring, i looked back down, thinking. i felt someone grab my face and make me look up, it was stokeley.

"we're gonna go" he kissed my head

"but i-"

"relax jahseh is gonna be here" he pointed to the guy that was staring at me. i nodded a bit. "come on guys" he said and left with them following him.

i sighed and went on my phone, but got startled when i heard a voice

"hey luna" i guess, jahseh said in a calming voice, i looked up.

"hi" i looked back down at my phone

"how old are you?" he asked

"19" i mumbled, i could see him nod out of the corner of my eye

"you look- stressed" he said with a hint of worry in his voice

"my face just hurts" i lied, i'm actually scared noah is gonna find me and hurt me again. he sighed.

"can i take you somewhere?" he asks

"uh sure" i agreed

he took my hand gently and led me to his car. he opened the door for me and i got in, closing it behind me. he got in too and started driving.

"where are we going?" i asked quietly

"i call it makeout hill"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the next chapter is gonna be longer