Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first story and I apologize if you spot any misspelled words or anything. I will try and update any time at all don't get your hopes up bahaha.
-Laura
————————————————————————
Opal 
"I'm almost ready don't get to worked up."
I don't know why my parents are in such a hurry when we all know we have all the time they probably just don't wanna handle me right now. Coming out to them was probably the worst decision of my entire life. Just when I was comfortable and proud and trusted them, they turned out to be the people who'd eventually grow to hate me.
We get in the car and start on the way to this camp bullshit they decided would magically fix me. Who knows maybe it will. Maybe they'll be able to look at me the same once I come back. Maybe it's for the best. Maybe if I hadn't of kissed her. Mady. Then I wouldn't have had the urge to let them know "Hey I'm super fucking gay." I don't know just a thought.
We get to the airport and Go to receive my seat tickets. Finally we're at the gate and everyone kinda just waved and sent me off.. no hug? No I love you? From what they know I could crash in this plain. They'd probably be happy that I'm out of their life and can't be the "mistake" but then again sending me to a camp full of gay,lesbian,bi,trans,etc.??? What do you think will happen. Haha guess we'll see.
I board the plane and quickly get to sleep.