Hard Times

A King Hennessy x Sub! Erik Fic.

"Hennessyyyyy," Charlie's voice sang through the princess's earpods.

"What's good, Cha-Cha?" she asked as she placed her belongings down in the lavish presidential suite.

"Excuse me, who?" Charlie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, King Jade?" Henny corrected, slowly stripping out of her So Kates and business attire. She had been in Amsterdam for the last 3 weeks meeting with government officials about potential locations for a new dispensary. So far, the prime location was a spot downtown, right along the route of one of the most popular marijuana tours.

"That's more like it. Listen I'm going to do some shopping, but I have an assignment for you."
"Anything for you, King Jade."
"Good girl. Now I need you to go run yourself a nice hot bath, grab a bottle of bubbly and FaceTime our husband in approximately 30 minutes."

"Ummm ok," Hennessy responded, not exactly sure where Charlie was going with this.

"Good girl, talk to you soon. Love you!" With that Charlie ended the call and Hennessy went to do as she was told.

__

CJ: Little Bratty Bast..

B: What's good?

CJ: Go to my room and set Erik's phone up on my desk. Henny will be facetiming him soon.

B: Why can't he do it himself?

CJ: He's a little tied up at the moment.

Bastion made the short trip to Charlie's room and cackled at the sight before her. Erik was still bound in the Wakandan salute, dick standing at attention.

"See I would untie you, but Charlie told me to leave you this way," she taunted as she wiggled his phone from his pocket and propped it up on the desk.

"All y'all got jokes I see. We'll see who's laughing when a nigga gets free," he growled, causing her pussy to clench with excitement. Almost on cue, Henny's round face popped up on the screen. Bast quickly answered the call before he mouth got her into any more trouble. She was still recovering from the adventure she and King Hennessy had in the weeks prior and although deliciously tempting, she didn't think she was ready for a round with the Queen Brat and Daddy at the same time.

"Well hello there gorgeous," Bastion called as she caught sight of Henny's bubble covered body. Hennessy sat up from her relaxed position in the large jacuzzi tub at the sight of her partner in crime.

"Hey babygirl, where's Daddy?"

"He's a little tied up," Bast teased again as she stepped offscreen. She pushed the chair closer to the desk so that the two could see each other better. "I'll give you two some privacy," she called over her shoulder as she exited. A sly smile crept across Hennessy's face as the realization of what Charlie wanted her to do became clear. She wanted her to put on a show for the King Brat, and lucky for him, she was in the mood to perform. She grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured herself a glass.

"Looks like someone's been a bad boy while I've been away."

"N-No I haven't," he lied, not wanting to be tortured for the second time today.

"I think you have, that's the only reason Jade would leave you like this. You just won't learn, will you N'Jadaka?"

"I'm sorry King Hennessy."
"No you're not, but you will be by the time I'm done with you."

__

It had been 3 weeks, 504 hours, and 30,240 minutes since Erik had seen the sun-kissed beauty that was currently invading his thoughts. Though he wasn't counting. She sat with her back against the wall of the tub, her most intimate areas covered only by bubbles. She placed her cellphone in the wall mounted docking station before grabbed the bottle of champagne again, this time pouring some on herself rather than in her now empty glass.

"Does Daddy miss Mama?" she asked, her voice low and seductive just how he liked it. He let out a soft whimper as his dick began twitching in response.

"Yes King Hennessy. Daddy misses you so fucking much." She moaned softly at his admission as her hands slowly began to roam her body. She fondled her hefty breasts, leaning down to flick her tongue over her nipple, a feat that always made his knees weak. She alternated between slow and fast licks to each nipple, sucking the liquid off with a loud pop.

"Mama misses Daddy too. Amsterdam is so much more fun with you here." Her voice was now an innocent whimper. He bit his lip as he watched her. She had moved to sit up on her knees, her hand traveling lower until it reached the apex of her thighs. She began rubbing slow circles on her clit, making eye contact with him through the screen. He couldn't believe it. She was the only woman alive that could make him cum without touching him at all. He could feel the precum dripping down his throbbing shaft.

"Gahdamn," he whispered softly, wanting desperately to free at least one of his hands so he could relieve the pressure that was building. She was now on all fours, body bent into that deadly arch that had almost made him a father on several occasions before the twins came along. She poured more champagne on her plump backside, sending a sly grin to Erik through the screen. She reached down between her legs and began rubbing herself once again.

"I wish you were here, Daddy. I miss the way your hands feel rubbing my body. I miss the way your lips feel kissing me, and I especially miss the way your tongue feels when you --"

Before she could continue the phone went black and the red battery indicator began flashing.

"You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me!" he growled.

Charlie sat in her car, having watched the entire scene play out from the surveillance feed.

"That's what happens when you be bad, Daddy."