𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Dear inmate 9146087790 (hehe),

     The nickname you made for me is cute. I definitely didn't blush each time you complimented me..... I definitely didn't.

Anyways, before I start blabbering about anything else, I have 4 piercings. One in each ear, a belly piercing, and a nose piercing. I took note of your tattoos, and let me tell you, they're ode.

If you can't tell, I'm from New York, but back to you. What do they mean, if you don't mind me asking, and do you have any more? I'd love to know. I've always wanted one, but I'm too pussy and my mother would never let me. I'm eighteen but that's just a number to her.

I'd take it jail must be boring if you hang up a picture of me and think the highlight is me sending another one. It's adorable though.

     I never really had a guy compliment me so much within the first actual conversation speaking to him. Of course, I never really had a guy do anything for me cause everyone thinks I'm a bitch so there's that.

     Okay so I won't lie, I do get male attention, but it's never in a good way. They just want to fuck and let me tell you Jahseh, that's obscenely OBNOXIOUS! It's like the word friend doesn't exist in anyone's vocabulary and that sucks.

     Anyways, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any other photos of yourself? I assume you don't since you know, the predicament you seem to be in makes that kinda hard, but do you have any social media I would be able to see? If that isn't to much to ask for from you?

     I'm glad you like my arrogance, here's another one for you: P.S. goes after you sign off. Nice try though sweetie.

Yours Truly,
Halley's Comet

P.S., I have no idea how to take pictures, so if the next ones seem off or weird, just don't sexualize my dorkiness. And I am NOT insecure (ok maybe a little but I'm working on it!).

 And I am NOT insecure (ok maybe a little but I'm working on it!)