𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Dear Hallekinz,

     You're one of the only happy birthday's I've gotten. There's 3 other ones to be exact: my younger brother Aiden, my cell mate, and one of the only guards I actually tolerate. I hate it here.

You ever feel like you're watching your life pass you by? Like everything is fake and god isn't real? Yeah. That's me right now. I feel so incomplete it's not even funny anymore. I just miss the outside world. I hate everything.

My trial is in a couple days and I'd like it if you were there— if that's not too much to ask for. It's pretty weird and I'm 100% sure you don't even live where my shit is gonna be at (obviously Florida). Yeah it's just an open and stupid suggestion. It's on February 20th at the Broward County Courthouse.

     Anyways, I hope you're okay. How's school so far? You eating right? You doing good? I hope so. I'm glad you like my music. Shit made a nigga blush a little bit. I usually write about a lot of shit I'm into, like death, suicide, bitches, and sex but seeing that someone as pure and as beautiful as it likes it, I know I'm doing pretty fucking good. Kinda intrusive and weird question, but what are you into?

I'm not really looking forward to my trial week. Sorry for bringing it up again, shit's just been bothering me. I get two visitations before then: the 17th and the 19th and my best friend Stokeley can't make it cause he locked up elsewhere, my mom don't want nothing to do with me, and my little brother won't be able to because of my mom.

I'm just really looking forward to seeing a picture of your face.

Sincerely,
Jahseh O. (Insert doodle of sad face with halo on-top)