𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

Dear Jahseh O.,

I know I just saw you at your hearing (even though I'm not sure if you saw me), but I'm still going to write you letters since with the way this court house is moving, you won't be out for a while. They say this might be a long trial.

For you, I have time to spare.

I'm sad I didn't get to say any words to you. The guards wouldn't let me sit in the front even though it's first come first fucking serve which is sort of dumb I guess but whatever. I didn't make a big deal of it.

You looked very attractive. You're very handsome in person. Especially that moment when you stood up to fix your belt and I don't know if it was that you looked at me but whew. I might have to give you a son– sorry autocorrect.

Anyways though, I was genuinely listening to the case (a part from my moments of admiring you) and I have a few questions you're more than able to not answer since I'm sure I'd be uncomfortable.

1) I'm sure you didn't do it since there's a shit ton of evidence for you, but I just need to ask: did you do it? Did you actually beat her?

2) Why do you think she'd do that to you? She's a beautiful girl and you're an amazing guy. I don't know her or you (well sort of), so I don't get why she'd want to sabotage your career knowing what this could do to your future even though she has no proof you did it!

3) This one is more personal, but why did your mom show up to the court dates if, as you've mentioned before, she doesn't bother to visit you?

4) Do you notice the fact that there are literal fans lined up to see you? Like outside with signs and shit? It's amazing as fuck.

5) Is there anyway I can request to be put on visitation availability? I know you probably wouldn't want that since it's something reserved for close people, but I consider myself close to you since I get so excited when you write back. But yeah.

You aren't really obligated to answer any of those, they're just some thoughts I've had. Of course, I've had more but I can't really fit them into one piece of paper which is a limit for me since I don't want to overwork you with my words. You have way more important things to worry about that honestly you shouldn't even be worrying about but whatever.

Also, next time you wink at me in the court room, I'll lose my fucking shit. No joke.

You'll Always Have My Support,
Halle's Comet

Oh, and P.S.,

—

Shameless self promo, but if y'all like the show Euphoria and the movie Mid90s, go check out my whore of a second account skksenkwd I love you guys <3 HEROlNEMOTHER (the i in heroine is actually a lowercase L!)

#longlivejah xox <3 dropsdead