opening of the mind

When you feel like you at a low and want to give up, you always gotta look to the positive.

  I know it's hard but you have to think about all the people that love you or care for you. Yes looking for the best in the worst situations.

  I know this from first hand. I haven't had the best life in the world. I don't have the most positive mindset either, and that's obvious. I'm not hear to say having a bad mental state is bad.

  One that would be hypocritical and two it's wrong. The mind ha it's ups and downs depending on the emotions that where feeling. Everyone has those days where we don't have any motivation. We crawl in our beds and just sleep the day away. As if it never happened.

  We all have some battle that where fighting on the inside. No one knows it but us. We hide and stuff our feelings down as if they don't belong. We put on this act that where okay , when on the inside we brake ourselves apart at every mistake we make.

  The reason I know this is because I do it every day. I don't have allot of friends, never really have. I've been called a whore, slut,moron,bitch cunt boyfriend stealer. A unfaithful little bitch that shouldn't have a place I'm this world. But I took all of that and found positive meaning to all of it.

   I'm not going to like it hurt me like hell to hear that. But it only made me a stronger woman today. I love who I am becoming and everyone who has helped me and delt with my bullshit. I'm sad that I can't live where I used to live. Or enjoy what once made me happy. This is the world we live in now. Are you happy?