4 ~ "Seen as just a fu**ing runt"

I was born a werewolf, I was born into a pack but my mother died giving birth to me and my twin sister (the reason I'm in this fu**ing hell hole and changing homes every couple of months) and I understand it's not her fault but I don't understand why the pack couldn't of kept me i think maybe it's because I was the youngest out of me and my twin (I guess im seen as just a fu**ing runt) but I guess i was just unwanted. I was seen as the weaker one because I was the youngest. (But that's how this sh*tty world works) I've not met my pack and I'm guessing that's how its going to stay.

Being a werewolf has its ups and downs, I change every month for a week. (I still get my fu**ing periods though and normally at the same time of fu**ing month) I sneek out just before twelve with a bag with spare cloths, drinks and food every night during that week.(that's why I normally get kicked out of a different sh*tty home every couple of months) my foster family I'm with right now didn't notice last month and I'm hoping they won't notice tomorrow night (that's when it's all going to change all over again) I'll be re-homed if the find out I'm sneeking out.
A few upsides to being a werewolf;
- I'm fast
- I have a fast metabolism
- I get to run wild for a few hours
- it gets rid of my stress and anger
- it's fun because I remember all the cool stuff like running through fields
- I feel wild and free

A few downsides to being a werewolf;
- I get re-homed
- I have to sneek out
- no one trusts me because I sneek about
- I have to steal food and drinks
- I remember all the hunts and kills
- I get in sh*t for sneeking out

Being a werewolf is kinda of cool I guess, it makes me feel wild and free, when I'm a wolf I feel like I could rule the world (I know It won't happen but is it a problem that I fu**ing dream)