3 ~ "Hiding my sh*tty secret"

Hunter was my best friend from year seven up until year nine, I never stay at his house and we only ever really hang out at school (cuz he's replaced me) and he's a transgender and (I don't give a sh*t) he's awesome, he's 14 and we've had our fall outs (and that's the real reason I can't tell him the truth about me) but he's still a good mate and I will always support him (even if he can be a di**) anyway we're in year ten now and he's supposed to be moving schools soon (it's gonna suck di**) imma miss him (he ain't gonna miss me tho)

Sky is a stunning friend if mine, she's 15 (she's also my ex) and she means quite a bit to me (I'd rip any fu**ers head off that tried to hurt her) I see her as my little sister (yeah I know it's weird cuz I dated her but I don't give a fu**) and shes been a good mate ever since she moved to my school, she moved in year eight and she's a good friend of mine. (Now anyway cuz even we only really became best mates in year nine) and I would give anything to make sure she's safe (even if she hates me half the time) she's one of my best friends (even if I haven't told her my sh*tty secret)

Lottie is a bit different (I can't remember how I became friends with her) shes 14 she's a bit strange, a bit like me but not (i know she's hiding something I'm just not sure what) I think she might be like Kat because there is a stray that always seems to appear when lotties not around (it doesn't bother me if she's hiding it if she is because it's not like I'm not hiding my sh*tty secret from her too) but maybe one day I can let her know the truth about me. (and maybe she'll let me know what's she's been hiding too)

Jay is the one human I guess I could trust with my secret but I don't want to risk it (I don't want him fu**ing everything I've worked for over) he knows about Kat, but I don't know if i should tell him. I know he liked me a while back but I wouldn't go behind Kats back (especially cuz they dated) plus I like Ethan.(too much) Jay is 17 and so is Kat, Jay plays the piano and is really talented, I like to sing along to his songs and listen to him sing. We hang out quite a bit when I'm not at school and he's one of the only people that turned up at my birthday, thats why I am grateful for him (I mean Kat came in human form but that's a different story and eveyone called her Kat and my foster family at the time didn't pick up on it, thank fu**)