𝐸𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇: 𝒩𝑜𝓏𝑜𝓂𝒾 𝐻𝓎𝓊̄𝑔𝒶!

Younger Nozomi ^

"Onii-san?" A young dark haired brunette stared with her pupiless, pale lavender eyes at another male. He looked to be near her in age and similar in looks. They wore the same outfit, a sleeveless black mesh shirt underneath a light black bodysuit with 3 quarter sleeves and pants.

"What is it imōto?"

"What is the branch and head family thing about? I heard some of the older members talking about it.." Nozomi asked innocently, unknown to her, the 6-year-old Nejis eyes darkened as his mind flashed back to the day of their fathers funeral.

"We are the apart of the 'branch family'...that's why we have this." Neji said bitterly, pointing at Nozomi's bandaged forehead.

" Neji said bitterly, pointing at Nozomi's bandaged forehead

"Father had explained it once...but I doubt you were paying attention." Neji chuckled painfully, trying to distract Nozomi and himself from the topic of their fathers passing, "The main house runs the family while the branch house protects it. We are essentially servants, simply because of our birth order or heritage."

"But Neji-nii-san-"

"Either way, you shouldn't trust members of the head family. People like Lady Hinata and the head family members. We all have a fate destined for us, and ours is to become superior to the head family. That's why we need to get stronger..for fathers sake!" Neji said strongly for a 6 year old, spitting out those words like a venomous snake.

Nozomi stared up at her brother, nodding her head at him and trusting his words.

After all, onii-san was never wrong.

Blinking a few times, Nozomi snapped back into reality from that memory from 7 years ago, those words Neji spoke to her had driven a strong hatred in her for the main family, keeping close to mainly her brother and not many others. Nozomi continued to brush her long, brown locks. She tied her knee-length hair with a bandage only at the end.

She disciplined herself from a young age to wake up when the sun rose, it was just force of habit by now. Changing into her regular attire for the academy, which consisted of a sleeveless, high-collar, beige zip up shirt with a black Obi tied around her waist and black spandex shorts that reached mid thigh along with the Hyūga symbol on the back of her shirt.

She wore bandages  around her right upper-thigh, her elbows to her fingertips on both hands and on her forehead to cover that wretched cursed seal branch members are branded with when the heir of the main house turned 3.

She couldn't wait to get one of those forehead protectors. She knew she would receive one. After all, she was probably the most skilled person in her class. Not that any of her peers acknowledged her for that, all eyes would be on the Uchiha as she was overlooked. Not that she cared.