2

Red was a big kid with curly hair. His full name is Redmond Wellington Smith. Justin was an average sized kid with straight black hair and glasses.

    “Shut up, Justin, you’re trying too hard to be a loser!” Red exclaimed.

    “No, this is a free speech zone, Mr. Posh British Name!” Justin replied, “I can say whatever I want! Plus, Matt can handle criticism nicely.”

“Anyway,” Matt interrupted, “How well did y’all think you did on the test? I think I did poorly, even though I studied hard.”

“Maybe it’s because you were only studying one section. ” Justin mocked.

“Again Justin, you’re being a narcissist!” Red replied.

“Do you even know what the definition of a narcissist is?” Justin grunted.

They kept on bickering and arguing. It was pretty common to see them do stuff like this. But, the day after Justin and Red argue that much, they completely forget about it. Matt tried changing the subject to video games, but it wouldn’t work.    

Ever since the end of science class, Matt was eagerly waiting to go to the bathroom. So while Justin and Red were fighting, he took the chance.

“Ugh, this place reeks,” he complained.

After Matt did his business, while washing his hands, he heard a raspy voice.

“Boo.” it said