3

Matt felt so startled, he felt that he was going to leak a second time.

“Yo chill, it’s that guy living at the end of Crescent Drive.” said an emo looking guy who walked out of a stall.

“I DON’T KNOW YOU! WHY ARE YOU HIDING IN A BATHROOM?” Matt screeched.

“Because you got a special invitation to my after school club at the playground near….” he couldn’t finish his sentence because Matt interrupted.

“First of all, why are you sending invitations in a SCHOOL BATHROOM? Second of all, you didn’t introduce yourself, and third of all, what are we even going to do in the club?” Matt questioned.

“For the first one, it’s because I want to talk privately about it and don’t want anyone else to hear. Girls are an exception. For the second one, My name is Connor, and I’m in eleventh grade. For the third one, I was just going to explain. My club is supposed to be a hangout club at the playground down Swords Lane, actually, no, scratch that. We can do anything we want at the club, sometimes after school, when you’re available, and not barraged by a pile of homework.” Connor elaborated.

“Sounds good, but you probably cut class to advertise your club. You’re probably one of those edgy kids who will drop out before high school.”
“If you join my club, I’ll help you get girls….” said Connor. Matt didn’t even let him finish. The room went silent for a minute.

“Sound like a deal!” he cheered.

“Oh yeah, and one more thing, you can only invite two people into the club.” Connor emphasized.

Matt walked out of the bathroom, with a face like he had just won the lottery. He entered the cafeteria.