Biography

Name: Y/n Branwen

Alias: "Harbinger of Remnant's Doom." - Ozpin/Ozma

"The Cursed Child" - Jacques Schnee

"Good-For-Nothing Weakling" - Raven Branwen

"Downright Disgrace" - Taiyang Xiao Long

"My Perfect Creation" - Salem

"Monster" - Roman Torchwick, Cinder Fall, Adam Taurus

"Akuma" ("Devil") - Y/n Branwen

Age: 15 (Flashback)
          17 (Volume 1)

Hair Colour: Raven Black

Eye Colour: Icy Blue

Complexion: Deathly Pale

Looks:

Personality: Cold, Vengeful, Remorseless, Twisted, Barbaric - To Enemies and certain people

Quiet, Reserved, Caring, Curious and Loving - To Friends and certain people

Attire: Edward Kenway's Assasin Cloak. (Aka Picture Above.)

Weapons: Crimson Malice + Navy Apathy - A pair of cutlasses (Picture Above.)

Semblance: Grimm Shape-Shifting

Semblance Description: After an unknown event occurred, it resulted with Y/n having the ability to shapeshift into a Grimm of his choice, or to transform a certain body part. The price of it is the excruciating pain Y/n undergoes when transforming. Fortunately, Y/n has a high pain tolerance and given his former experience, he is adapt to it. He could also able to merge multiple forms, ie, an Ursa with Nevermore Wings, or a Beowolf with a Deathstalker Tail.

Relations - Taiyang Xiao Long (Father), Raven Branwen (Mother), Qrow Branwen (Uncle), Summer Rose (Aunt - Deceased), Ruby Rose (Half-Sister), Yang Xiao Long (Sister)

Description: Born as a mixed image of his parents, though walking on his own, Y/n was always lonely from the start. He wished for nothing more than to be loved and cared for, but was often kicked to the side and beaten, as a substitute.

At aged 7 on his birthday, his father decided to get him a surprise. That "surprise", resulted in Y/n needing emergency surgery, as he received a large laceration across his stomach, which Tai stated to be, an "accident".

At age 10, his father, Taiyang, would give him casual beatings, whenever he felt like it. It was him, or his mother, Raven. As for the rest of the family, they were forced to play along with it, as in truth, they bore no ill towards the child.

It wasn't until Summer Rose's apparent death, at aged 12, Y/n's torturers took things to the extreme, and so locked him into a room, where they would inflict Hell onto him. Whether it was if he broke something, gotten in trouble, or if they felt like it, they put him in life-threatening situations, which often resulted in him begging for death, only for them to decline his request, as to prolong his suffering.

At age 15, he finally broke. 3 years of endless sadism and torture, had shattered his sanity, and so he left the household, wandering the world of Remnant on his own.

He travelled a lonely road, his only companion, being the shadow that walks beside him. The only sound, aside from the deathly silence, was his shallow heart beating. Sometimes, he wishes for someone from above to find him inside his Hell. But until then, he walks alone.

Likes: Rock Music - Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Jonathan Young, Beartooth, Architects, XXXTentacion etc, Sleeping, Inflicting suffering onto his enemies, Drinking, Cookies, Dogs, i.e.  Zwei+ Cats, i.e. Blake

Dislikes: Taiyang, Raven, Faunus Discriminators, The Animal He Has Become, Those who condemn him.

A/n: You've guessed it, folks...
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's back.