Episode 1

Empty Nightmares. Episode 1
Story by
Tate Hayes

1. INT. JAKES NIGHTMARE - MIDNIGHT

Jake was running on a field monster with long claws and black eyes chasing after him. Jake looked behind him to see the creatures inching closer to him. Jake tripped and fell to the ground the creature started tearing the flesh off his body and putting it in there mouths.

2. INT. APARTMENT BUILDING BEDROOM - MIDNIGHT

The bedroom was dark and quite Jake tossed and turned under the blanket. Jake woke up screaming him drenched in sweat the nightmare still dancing in his head a minute later Mike burst through the doorway with his shotgun scanning the room.

Mike
Are you alright?

Jake
(breathing heavily)
Im fine.

Mike
Another nightmare?

Jake
Yea.

Mike
Whats was this one about?

(continued)

Continued: 2.

Jake
Me getting eaten by monsters sooo i won't be sleeping for the rest of the night.

Mike
Want me to stay with you tonight?

Jake
(he mumbles under his breath)
Sure.

Mike
(walking over to the bed laying his gun at the foot of the bed)
ok

Mike
(looking at Jake then his empty arms)
Are you going to lay down?

Jake gently lays his head on Mike's chest. He could feel Mike's chest rise and fall to his steady breathing Mike then put his arm around Jake and he instantly fell asleep to his warm presence and the calming sound of Mike's heartbeat.

3.INT. APARTMENT BUILDING BEDROOM - MORNING

Jake sat up the next morning yawning, and rubbing his eyes the thought of last night with Mike caught Jake by surprise. Quickly he turned where mike was laying down and saw that Mike was gone.

Jake
(sitting up)
Must've been a dream, Mike would never lay with me let alone comfort me when i have a nightmare.

looking around the plane room with a broken Tv, nightstand, and desk with a broken laptop. on
top the the nightstand was one pair of black pants, black shirt black hoodie, and one handgun with holster. Jake gets up walking over to the nightstand and started putting on my clothes and holster with gun inside.

4. INT. APARTMENT BUILDING KITCHEN - MORNING

Jake walked out of his room and into the hallway that connects to the kitchen and livingroom jake sees Mike and justice sitting at the kitchen table eating corn nuts on plates with another person's family Jake walks over to the table blacked haired girl.