Episode 4

Empty Nightmares episode 4
Story by
Tate D Hayes

Tate hayes: Jake Denver jeremey gonce: director  Harland Larson: Grayson Kent    Taylor Seager: Penny watts  Cason Sawyer: Mike Cason and  Talia Wolf: Justice Cason

INT SHIELD OUTSIDE- MIDDAY

A girl walked up to jake and the other's her blue as the one women we met in the basement.

Girl
(looking concerned)
Are you guys ok?

Grayson
(walking to the girl)
No my friends hurt badly

Girl
Well we have a hospital i'll take you.

Grayson
(picking up jake)
Thank you.

The girl lead them to a tall glass building with the word HOSPITAL in big red bold letter.

Girl
(turning around and looking at greyson)
Just go inside and tell the boy at the front desk and he'll get you some help

Grayson
(walking in)
Thanks

They all walked into the hospital and to the front desk were a boy was sitting behind staring at the computer.                                                                                                               (continued)
Continued:                                                                                                                                      1.

Boy
(looking up from the computer and sighing)
Fine follow me.

They boy walked from behind the desk and walked down a hallway he stopped at the first door on the right.

Boy
(pointing at the door looking at Grayson and Jake)
You two go in there.

Grayson still holding up jake walked in the room. In the room was a bed, desk and a  glass cabinet with small bottles inside Grayson walked over to the bed and helping Jake on the bed.

Jake
(small smile)
Thanks for helping me.

Grayson
(sitting at the desk)
Your welcome

A minute later a women walked in with what looked like yellow eyes walked in the room.

Women
(walking up to jake and lifting up his shirt)
What do we have a large scratch on the chest and a cut on the right arm.

Jake
(looking at his arm)
I didn't even notice that.

Women
Well there both going to need stitches in both so i'm going to sedate you and get you fixed up so lay back.
(continued)

Continued:                                                                                                                                      1.
Jake
(laying back)
Ok

The girl walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a syringe and small vial with clear liquid she stuck the syringe in the bottle and filled it with the clear liquid. She walked back over to me and stuck it in Jake's left arm.