Episode 5

Empty Nightmares episode 5
Story by
Tate D Hayes

Tate hayes: Jake Denver jeremey gonce: director Harland Larson: Grayson Kent Taylor Seager: Penny watts Cason Sawyer: Mike Cason and Talia Wolf: Justice Cason

1.EXT. ROOM- NIGHT

Suddenly Mike burst through the door.

Grayson
(whipping around)
What do you want?

Mike
There's something going on outside we can hear screaming. Come with me and let's go check it out.

Jake and Grayson grabbed there guns and ran out into the hallway where Justice and Penny were waiting they all to the elevator and went down to the lobby and outside. We walked outside and saw people running around and running away from large creatures with long claws and no eyes. Attacking kids and teenagers. They started shooting any creatures that came close to us about an hour of shooting creatures they seemed to be none left.

Jake
I wonder how they got in.

Justice
Who knows.

A bell began to ring, they followed the sound when the reached the middle of the city a group of kids standing around talking.

(continued)

Continued: 1.

Boy
(walking up to Jake and punching him in the face)
You did this

Jake
(falling to the ground)
How is this my fault

Boy
It's all your faults you've only been here for three days and everything went to shit.

Mike
(jake helping jake up)
This was bound to happen with or without us.

Grayson
How did they get in anyways.

Boy
We don't know yet.

Jake
(whipping blood from his nose)
They probably got in through the hallway. It's two glass doors holding thousands of creatures how long was that going to last.

Jake turned around and walked away and everyone followed.

Penny
What are we going to do?

Jake
I don't know

(continued)

Continued: 1.

Mike
We're leaving.

Justice
(shocked)
We are?

Mike
Yeah we're gonna go to the hallway and leave this place and go home.

Jake
(smiled)
Ok

The walked until they reached the doors they came in from.

Mike
Are we ready?