Episode 7

Empty Nightmares episode 7
Story by
Tate D Hayes

Tate hayes: Jake Denver jeremey gonce: director  Harland Larson: Grayson Kent     Taylor Seager: Penny watts  Cason Sawyer: Mike Cason and  Talia Wolf: Justice Cason

1. INT ROOM-MIDNIGHT

Jake woke up. He sat up and whipped the sweat off his forehead he look next to him and saw Grayson laying in the bed next to him sleeping. He layed back down and fell back to sleep but this time there were no nightmares just darkness.

2. INT ROOM- MORNING

The next morning jake woke up looking at the bed Grayson was in but he wasn't there jake turned over on his back to see Grayson putting on a shirt. Grayson turned around and jake closed his eyes jake heard the door open and shut Jake opened his eyes again Jake saw his bag on top the nightstand Grayson changed in front of. Jake got up walked over to the nightstand zipped open the bag to see his gun and ammo in it.

Jake
I guess they let you keep your weapons here. That's not smart.

Jake walked out the room and walked into the living room and sees Grayson sitting on the couch.

Grayson
We shouldn't have left you.

Jake
It's in the past.

Grayson
(standing up walking to jake)
You don't know how much i missed you.

(continued)

Continued:                                                                                                                                      2.
Jake
(kissed)
I missed you too.

Grayson
(stepping back)
I can't.

Jake
What's wrong?

Grayson
(looking at the ground)
Me and Kate are back together.

Jake
(stepping back)
But you didn't say anything.

Grayson
I didn't want to tell you one the first day you got back.

Tony
(running into the room)
Daddy

Grayson
(picking up Tony)
Oh hey little man.

Jake walked passed Grayson and outside. Jake walked around until he found a patch of grass and sat down. Jake heard someone coming towards him he turned and saw Mike walked towards him.
Mike
(sitting next to Jake)
I heard you ran away.
(continued)

Continued:                                                                                                                                      2.
Jake
Yep and i'm guessing Grayson sent you to find me?

Mike
Yeah he's worried about you.

Jake
Yeah well he shouldn't have sent you.

Mike
He cares about you Jake.

Jake
I don't believe that. Why didn't we work out?