11

I wake up, still half asleep and tired. i look over on the other side of the bed and chris sleeping there peacefully i try to get up. but i cant move any part of my body. i am in so much pain. my hips, my lower stomach and my legs are in the most pain. I need to get up. He is so so massive down there, but it just felt so right last night, he was perfect. As i was about to get up my pain went straight to my legs which was hard for me to get up. i made a loud noise in pain. 

" OUCH, ahh". i scream as i put my hands on my lower stomach since the pain went there and to my legs. 

I see with the side of my eyes him waking up

I see with the side of my eyes him waking up. "Robyn, is you okay". "no, im sore". I see him laughing. he turns over to face me and comes closer to me, he cups my face and kisses my forehead. "you were amazing last night robyn". I just smiled at the thought of him being so nice to me, i just hope he doesn't  start to be rude again like he always does. "you was wild". he says has he smirks then follows it with a bite on the lips. i feel so nervous he is being so sweet. i smile and he just laughs. i try to get up and i finally do but as i stand on my both feet, its hard for me to balance, my knees are weak. i head to the bathroom. As i head to the bathroom i see my pink dress, panties and bra scattered everywhere along with his snap back, jacket, jeans, and boxes. i head into the shower as he heads out to the kitchen. as i quickly have a quick shower i change into my clothes and head out of the room. i see him shirtless on the couch with his jeans on. "hey shawty". He says with with a smirk on his face, as he bites his bottom lip. "hey". i say awkwardly. but i dont want it to stay awkward so i decide to ask him. "how much longer we staying here". "uhh, i think we should go tomorrow, i have a lot of work to do with my father". "okay cool, so whats the plan today". I ask just to start a conversation. "yeah, we gon meet my friend jake for dinner, and i wanna take you". "uhh, i guess you should just go hes your friend". "and your coming". "fine". 

5:00pm 

as i get ready chris opens the car door for me and we head off to meet chris's friend, Jake he says. not looking forward to this because he gonna be just as mean as chris, i can feel it. As we are driving, it is silent i feel chris's hand touch my thigh, as i look up at him he has placed his hand now on my thigh rubbing it, i dont know how i should feel but i can feel my self getting a little wet just by his touch. "baby, don't stress he's really cool". i smile to his statement. but this just wants me to meet my friend, reece.