19

ROBYN

"oh and robyn". chris says my name like hes about to state something "yeah". i reply back to chris. "i know its a girl". "wait what". "i know we're gon' have a baby girl". "wait what you know. Who told you". i ask shocked but happy he isnt mad. "well why. if i didnt say this you was never gon' tell me". "well obviously not i was going to tell you. i've been wanting to tell you since our limo ride but u was afraid that you where not going to be that happy". "ma, you know i will be happy, if it was your. when it actually is. robyn you have made me the happiest man on this planet". "chris im so happy". "My baby girls". "we dont know if its a girl officially". "trust me robs i know". "okay okay well i think we gon' have a boy". "oh we will see, ma". i laugh and smile at the fact that he is happy for our baby. "chris?". "wassup". "well how did you know". "well it was when your dad took me and legit beat me up. I thought i was gonna die, but then i heard you say that 'that heir is only for the man i love whom is CHRIS MAURICE' and then i heard gunshots thinking i lost you and our baby and that when i felt like i took my last breath, obviously didnt, although i did go in coma and hearing you beautiful voice everyday was what gave me the strength to wake up because i knew that you where alive baby but i did think that you being pregnant was me being crazy and talking shit but then you didnt drink wine at  all you keep drinking water so that just made me think that what i heard was real that day". "wow, chris i'm sorry about my father". "robs nothing to be sorry about you saved my family and now my family is your family". "thank you chris". "okay now tell me how did you find out that you was pregnant". "well, i started getting morning sickness really early so i asked reece to get me a pregnancy test so she got one for me... well not one she actually got me 4 different tests so i did all of them and all of the tests came positive". "wait so you did all this lowkey behind my back and i didnt find out". "yup, practically, also i was pregnant when both our families got together that night for dinner". "wow, so this is really happening" "i guess". chris smirks, "well now that you didnt have your favourite thing.... wine lets order desert". 

we order desert talk and finish up. 

"robyn, i wanna take you to one more place before we go home". "are you sure your not tired". "yes im not tired". 

chris grans my hand and takes us to the limo. "where are we going". "somewhere you will see". As we arrive we arrive at this massive hall where people do party's ive been here before for a party i just dont remember. "why are we here". i ask confused and look at chris. "this is where we first met robyn". "wait what.. im confused". "i think i have more memory then you now since i saw a lot in my brain while i was in coma let me bring back some things we said to each other. We were at the mafia party and i saw you when i was with my friend jake you were drinking wine and thats when you caught my attention you where pretty bossy and it was a different side of you you where not that sweet you changed pretty fast or maybe you was drunk on wine". Chris laughed. and carries on with the story, "well you where drinking a lot of wine i thought you was bipolar because i remember you blushing then you instantly got angry at me but jake my hype man hyped me up and told me to go over to you so i did and i went to you and said 'hey you should tone down on that wine', and you got angry at the waiter because he was agreeing with me and i remember saying 'you wanna come back to my place, 'and then you said no go away', the i thought you was the rudest girl on this planet, It was TEMPTATION, i never stopped thinking about you so like a lot of months later i'm assuming 8 or 9 months later we meet again it was like fate, we were meant to meet again, and we met at the club where you got wasted and i had to drive you home, but you told me drop me off a few blocks before you home came and then the third time we were told to get married to each other, if you think about it we are meant to be together robyn you are my other half fate just kept bringing us back together". I start to reminisce and think wow it was him at that mafia party i start to get teary eyes because what he is saying is so true and thats when i see him hold a box while hes getting down on his one knee and saying - "robyn Jones, our engagement that we did before was for an alliance not not truly love, but the way i feel for you NOW, is LOVE, you have made me into a better man and i never would have thought i would end up with a stunning absolutely gorgeous genuine woman like you, Robyn Jones you are the other half of me, and i have never felt they way i fell for you for any girl, I love you So fucking much Robyn, and i want your name to be Robyn Maurice, not by an alliance but by how we truly feel for each other, LOVE, so Robyn Jones will you do me one simple favour and make me the most happiest man on this universe and Marry Me?". 

"Oh my god, chris". i start to cry as he opens the box with a bigger diamond ring thats on my hand. I cry with happiness while shaking my head yes yes as he takes the other ring off which was from the alliance and put the new ring on and gets up and cups my face and kisses me bridal style.