18

i wake up and find myself in the hospital bed. to see becky right next to me. I haven't even told chris about the baby i hope he didn't find out this way. I hope the baby is okay . "mama.?...". "sweetie your fine". "what time is it". "8:00pm". wow ive been asleep for  hours?". "yes but your fine". "what about my baby". i ask in stress.  "the baby is fine too.. the baby is doing great". "i between my tears i had to ask becky if chris knows where i am. "does... chris.. know". "no sweetie.. we told him you went home to get some rest". "was he.. uhhh okay with that". "of course dear he was the one that wanted you to get the rest". "oh so how long am i in my pregnancy". "the doctor said you are 6  1/2  weeks through your pregnancy". "ma, how do i tell chris". "just be straight up with him or you can do a surprise". "well did he ever want kids". "he.. well... to be honest he didnt really want kids but that was until he met you dear he honesty never thought he would even fall in love but he did. Just trust me robyn he will love to have a child... and that child being your kid". "thanks ma". "ill call the doctor 

"well your doing great in your pregnancy robyn just make sure you feed for two now, also take more car of yourself". 

"thank you doctor for all your help". i reply back to the doctor. 

"will it be okay for us all to go back home". Becky asks the doctor. 

"tomorrow morning.". 

___ 

Home sweet home me and chris go into our room.

"wow how you feeling chris". "yeah good, just gonna get some sleep in my bed". "okay go for it". 

I start to think does he still love me? 

"oh and robyn i wanna go out to dinner tonight". "wait what". "dinner tonight!?!!". he replies back. "and this is how you ask a female out on a date.. i will consider never you not ask any female like that". "what other female will i ask out. ONLY YOU babe". i couldnt help it but to blush. he must really love me then im assuming. "are you sure you need rest". "yes im sure, thats why i'm resting now babe". "okay, you rest im just going to go help out mama". "okay". 

Chris 

as i see robyn leave i get my phone out of my pocket and ask the doctor if it's all goods for me to get freaky  tonight because fuck me, im horny as fuck just looking at robyn. "hey doctor, this is so awkward for me what i'm about to ask but i know you said you told robyn that we have to wait till we could have sex but then you came and told me that we can have sex if im comfortable and ready. and right now im ready as hell". "chris, if you active, which i knew you would be you are free to have as much sex you want, this is because your results came out amazing for someone who was in coma". "thank you soo much doctor". "thank you chris, anything else". "no thanks doctor bye". "bye chris, make sure you rest a little bit tho". "sure thing doctor, bye". "bye". 

Robyn 

I leave the room and go to becky. She was cooking food in the kitchen and i place my self on the opposite kitchen bench  going to go ask her how i tell chris about our baby. 

"mama". "yeas sweetie". "soo.. well your beautiful son has asked me out on a date". "wow, thats great he loves you robyn darling. you know that". "yes well i do remember him telling me that when my dad you know". i didn't want to bring up the horrible memories. "yeah he does.. so your gonna go or ?". becky asks . "yeah well i did say yes but one condition he has to rest now". "okay so whats the problem sweetie".  " the problem How do i tell him about our baby". "Honestly  just be honest and happy because i know for a fact he will be exited". "im counting on you mama". i say and laugh. "he will sweetie.. and honest robyn darling i cant wait to see my grandchild". 

___

DINNER 

Robyn 

im getting ready to go out to dinner. Put my black dress on and touched up my make up as i turn around chris comes out of the bathroom he looks so damn good. White buttoned up shirt with a black tie. he loos sooooo damn fine. 

I look back at the mirror moving my face every angle seeing if my make up is good. 

"aye ma, you looking beautiful as always"

"aye ma, you looking beautiful as always". he checks me out. "and so do you chris". "ill get the driver ready". "okay ill be there let me just get my purse". "okay baby". I was nervous i dont know its just i dont know how to tell chris about our baby. i grab my purse and check if i have everything in it and shut the door behind me. i go to the lounge room where becky is and give her a hug and telling her we are leaving . 

"okay mama, were leaving we will see you soon". "robyn darling have fun. You look absolutely stunning". "thanks ma". "ay babe lets go". "okay well thats chris". "haha better get going robs good luck". "thanks ma". i thank her and give her a hug before i leave. Chris has the door opened up it a shiny black limo. We talk in the limo and time flew by we already reached the restaurant. Chris leads the way and is describing to the waitress...

"it's that big room all to our self under the name Maurice". he says with gestures 

 he says with gestures 

"yes yes. come follow me". the waitress says as she grabs two menus and leads the way. Its massive with only one table for two it looks so romantic. The waitress places the menus and says she will be right back to get our order. chris takes out the chair for me and i sit down picking the glass of water and drinking it. "Okay babe, what you want" "ill have the... uhhhhh, the chicken quesadilla". "okay. and i will get the chicken enchilada". the waitress comes. "may i get your order"> "yes please can i please have your chicken quesadilla, and your chicken enchilada". "yess and drink?". "your best and most expensive wine please". "okay sir.. coming right up thank you. 

"so robyn you said you wanted to say something in the car". "yeah yeah.. uhh it can wait". "okay". 

Robyn 

i kept changing the topic and thankfully our food came. because i was just so nervous to talk about it i wont know how.. i hope he just mentions it. 

while we were eating the food i just thought i needed to say something. "chris okay i need to talk". if its serious can we wait because i wanna enjoy our time here.. is it serious ".  "well no but i dont know how you will react". "then it can wait". 

"oh and robyn..."

____

what is he gonna ask ?

and also you guys have been messaging me "will we know how robyn found out she got pregnant". Sooooooo many have been asking me And im just gonna say it here because yall message me that one question : YESSSSSSSSS you will find out next CHAPTERRR xx .