KEISHA

On my way to meet with tommy i got a call saying pops wanted us over for dinner. I don't know why they always wanna invite me to shit acting like we one big happy family when i don't fuck with Linda! Keith be killing me calling the bitch moms! I would never. That bitch ain't no mom of mines. Our mother is gone that is Javon's mom. If you ask me pops no better how he tried to make my mom out to be a side bitch or something who just ended up with his twins. I appreciate them taking me in but it's nothing like having your own mom. I would see the way she looked at J and the way she looked at us. It's always been favoritism. Like she never wanted us around or something. Just as the bitch didn't want me around i didn't wanna be around though.

Pulling up to Tommy's i sat in my car for a second reminiscing. I missed my mom so much i couldn't do nothing but cry.

DECEMBER 27th 2012
It was two days after Christmas, the hood was popping! All the kids was out showing off they new toys, D-boys shooting dice, showing off they new whips, and the hoes was out trying to get noticed. It was like a mini block party. Mom had us fresh to death as always! Even though we lived in the projects mom got money and our attire was always up to date. My mother was beautiful. She had soft skin, she was a caramel complexion, she always had long weave hanging down her back. She had on a all white sweater, some regular jeans, and the latest Jordan's. Mom never did to much she was naturally beautiful. Not to mention her body was nice. All the boys on the block wanted mom but mom wasn't like that. She had respect.

Everything was going good until a blue van pulled up and everybody was so caught up in what they were doing nobody tripped until they started shooting. When mom heard it she start yelling out and looking for me and Keith. I was hiding behind a car watching her trying to tell her i was safe! Keith ran with a group of boys when he heard her and tried to run towards her. When mom ran to Keith she was stopped by several bullets. I watched everybody hit my mom almost ripping her apart. The car burnt off after leaving the hood in a blood bath. Several others were shot but the shit was minor to my mom because she wasn't moving or talking at all. I don't know where keith was he could've been standing right next to me my mind was so blank i just sat with my mom until the corners came to take her away.