KEITH

After going to eat at this lil burger joint with Nina i dropped her off back to her car. Even though our relationship didn't work out she was a good friend and i knew i could always talk to her to clear my mind. I decided to go finish this bitch off because i was tired of carrying that weight on me of having the bitch just sitting there. Not to mention shit was hot as fuck. My gps read 20 minutes so i rolled me a wood, sparked it and hit the road. It seem like i got there dumb quick. When i walked in it smelled worse than it did the last time. When i stepped all the way in my heart jumped out my fucking chest! This bitch was nowhere to be found! Gone! Nowhere in sight! I didn't even bother looking around because it was nowhere for this bitch to even hide! Not to mention we was in the middle of fucking nowhere! I just ran to the car to drive around and see if i see her ass walking somewhere! She was damn near naked and beat to death so i didn't think she could go far. I just hoped and prayed for two things nobody found her and two she didn't say who did that shit to her! I felt like shit i couldn't even call nobody because Keisha was fresh out the hospital and i didn't wanna call V because i didn't want that nigga Javon in my business shit was already bad enough, and him finding this out was the last thing i needed!